Biggest douche-mobile

Thought I had seen it all, but then I come up on a Jeep with chrome fender flares...

20220625_163827.jpg

I see this douche once a month or so on 40 W. Puffing huge clouds of vape smoke. Of course his Instagram name on the back window. 30isb year old white dude.

Literally what you would see if you looked up douche in the dictionary.

Attachments

• IMG_20220615_074927981.jpg
    IMG_20220615_074927981.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 125
Passed this gem yesterday (ironically while driving my truck which has the largest tires I could possibly fit :D)
20220819_185200.jpg

Seen this one too many times (3-4, but once was enough) on 68 north of Greensboro. Spare on back matched the 4 on pavement and deep tint on all windows prevented me from seeing the d'baggery inside.
@drkelly , you seen this squatted 4-dr yet?

Attachments

• 20220904_144336.jpg
    20220904_144336.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 100
Seen this one too many times (3-4, but once was enough) on 68 north of Greensboro. Spare on back matched the 4 on pavement and deep tint on all windows prevented me from seeing the d'baggery inside.
@drkelly , you seen this squatted 4-dr yet?
Haha! Nope haven't seen it yet.

Spotted in the wild

20220915_201236.jpg

20220915_201306.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this guy out at the OBX......he was in good company out there.....View attachment 381026
I love how the kayak racks are always on backwards on these Twat mobiles. The thing I don’t understand is where do they get their money to just piss in the wind cause most of those rooftop mounts are not cheap regardless of whether they use them or not.

I love how the kayak racks are always on backwards on these Twat mobiles. The thing I don’t understand is where do they get their money to just piss in the wind cause most of those rooftop mounts are not cheap regardless of whether they use them or not.
Actually I'd make the call that its not backwards for one reason.....no way your gonna side load that from the ground. Strapping it down is gonna suck either way, but if I was the owner of that I'd be climbing in the bed.

Now the random BMX strapped to the top of some rides.....that gets me every time.

Actually I'd make the call that its not backwards for one reason.....no way your gonna side load that from the ground. Strapping it down is gonna suck either way, but if I was the owner of that I'd be climbing in the bed.

Now the random BMX strapped to the top of some rides.....that gets me every time.
I’ll hold my judgment for the kayak racks but agree that the BMX shit show is just ridiculous.

Back