Biggest douche-mobile

A Gladiator with the fugly fastback cover, angry bird front and every other bolt on known to mankind with bed-liner paint job crossed the stage at Barret Jackson yesterday.
Less than 1,000 miles I think ......
I'm thinking that at the selling price of $52,000 (maybe $58,000 - covid brain kicking in this morning) ...... they lost a chunk of money on it.

1675872169517.png

Spotted yesterday...'locally hated' along the bottom of windshield. I'd say 'universally hated' but what do I know.

Oh, and if you have Instagram, check out the low IQ display out of Greenville.
@lancerhodes
If that's who I think it is, I coached him in baseball a couple years back. He's an asshat. :lol:

Voodoo plate all the armor d30 up front

Tales from the crypt ghoul on the spare tire
Now wait a minute.. let's not be knocking on the dana 30 in the front 😒.

Some of us haven't gone to tons just yet. So, a trussed and gussetted d30 will have to do.

I have no picture but you'll be able to imagine this pretty well. I'm sitting at the stoplight (left hand turn lane, mind you) in my Trans Am with a forged 402 LS2 stroker and all kinds of goodies. I hear someone yell HEY!!!. So I look over and some asshat in the far right lane has a new Charger. Just a hemi charger, not a hellcat or anything special. He gives me the finger and yells "you don't want any of this!!!" I yelled back, "uhhh, what?" And he yells back "you can't handle this shit!" and turns right on red and nearly gets rearended by a Toyota Corolla. :lol: If that isn't the most Charger owner thing you've read all day........

This guy KNOWS towing. Peep his heavy duty setup that is surely solid as a rock :D

It's as impressive as it is horrifying... He must have a personal vendetta against shins, knees, thighs, ballsacks/cooter muffins, rigidity, and safety.

Screenshot_20230621_111301_Gallery.jpg

This guy KNOWS towing. Peep his heavy duty setup that is surely solid as a rock :D

It's as impressive as it is horrifying... He must have a personal vendetta against shins, knees, thighs, ballsacks/cooter muffins, rigidity, and safety.

View attachment 399314
at least he has weighted tags
mr. man won't bother him

DW King.jpg

Back