Biggest douche-mobile

I have an old 48" screwdriver that reaches extremely easily through my drivers window, thats pretty difficult to pick on any cameras...that is indiscriminate to whether it punctures sheet metal or rubber. It's the damndest thing, but I can't seem to teach it any new tricks.

I figure the douche bag parker didnt actually damage the white suv, they just greatly inconvenienced them. Letting the air out of the tire does the same. No damage. Just a major invconvenience

I figure the douche bag parker didnt actually damage the white suv, they just greatly inconvenienced them. Letting the air out of the tire does the same. No damage. Just a major invconvenience

Had a doctors appointment one Saturday morning...doctors office shared a parking lot with an attorneys office. Apparently this particular attorney was very protective over ‘his’ parking spaces. I didn’t know this and it wasn’t marked. I was parked up against the brick wall of the building...the attorney showed up and parked perpendicular to my bumper...couldn’t weasel my way out. The doctors front desk lady said yeah, he does this all the time, just go ask him to move. Called a buddy, hooked up chains and the car was dragged to the entrance of the parking lot...magically needed a new set of tires too. I only tell that story because the statute of limitations have come and gone...but I’ve mellowed in the last decade.

This^^^

Or when the highlander got there another car was parked over their line or or or.

If I had to crawl through there is a real chance the f250 would have had to change a tire before they left.
I keep a valve core remover on my keychain for just such events.
the Ferd would definitely be missing a passenger side mirror

Yeah, its also easy to not be a dick and prevent someone from getting in their car for no reason. There's plenty of parking spaces, even a pull-thru spot 2 over. Did this really stick it to em? I strongly doubt it's a douchenozzle driving a white highlander. Probably somebody's elderly mom who can't judge distance well enough, and was just leaving space because the Tundra was right on the line and there were plenty of open spots.
For no reason? Wrong.
It's illegal to punch idiot/moron/clueless/selfish/distracted drivers in the face to teach them a lesson, so we have to revert to other means. An old person excuse is not a good one.
There are lines for a reason, 99% of us abide by that social norm, and there is ample opportunity to park correctly.
Selfish and distracted drivers are multiplying quickly....it needs to be tamed.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

For no reason? Wrong.
It's illegal to punch idiot/moron/clueless/selfish/distracted drivers in the face to teach them a lesson, so we have to revert to other means. An old person excuse is not a good one.
There are lines for a reason, 99% of us abide by that social norm, and there is ample opportunity to park correctly.
Selfish and distracted drivers are multiplying quickly....it needs to be tamed.

The fact that you think 99% of people park correctly shows how out of touch this statement is. Id say that 90% is a stretch. Even so, in an empty parking lot, like that one, who gives a crap. I thought like you, when i was younger. Now it's not worth the effort to be a dick, just for the sake of it. Now on the flip side, if I was the toyota driver, I would be pissed and likely waste too much time in return.

I present: people of Charlotte

20201120_114030.jpg

Whatever. 99, 95, 90...MOST...you get it.

The point is, nothing will get better if it's not called attention to.

If they park like that, so blatantly obtuse, they are no doubt a danger and menace on the road. Maybe even a danger to you!

Back