Biggest douche-mobile

Still a mini-van.
And the camber stance makes it worse.

Still a mini-van.
And the camber stance makes it worse.
On that note I saw a running driving well maintained Square nose Ford Aerostar today. Lettered like it was a service vehicle. I was impressed!

77 going to work this morning. I'd be willing to bet he has a sxs in the yard at home

20220923_065335.jpg

Yes, lol, typically it would say 70 mph max 55 while I'm keeping up with traffic.
I'm glad you clarified, because I was gonna axe.

I'm glad you clarified, because I was gonna axe.
Yeah, plus that was my exit.

77 sucks ass, I have to get over 2 lanes of literally stop and go getting on to outer and inner 485 traffic, to 70mph at Carowinds in the left two lanes. Then hit 75 for 2 miles and when 485 merges back to 5-10 MPH, until nations Ford back up to 70, and 10-30mph from Tyvola to Woodlawn where I exit. Then I have to avoid homeless beggers and crackheads and hookers on fentenal to get to work. My drive for the last 9 years, and I have yet to get Get hit.

SoFLo Customs builds those down in FL. I have a buddy that moved to that area a few years back. He stopped by there earlier this Summer just to take a look see at what goes on. While he was there a guy put down a deposit for one - and it was the 2nd one sold that day before noon.

Owner claims he is backed up over a year with orders. Good for him. I'd never in a million years be a buyer but hey make the money while you can!

Back