Bronco Reveal

Two year. One month. 1 day.

And we finally have it. 10k under current sticker price almost!

Better wheels and tires hopefully this week. It replaces our JL.
Lucky. I still want one of these but just can't swing the payment at this point in life.

Just do like half of America does and finance for 120 months šŸ˜‚
I would but I think my wife would kill me :lol:

She's already given me the, "just go ahead, if you want to" with that half hysterical tone and wild eyes. I better just bide my time for a while longer. Working on a promotion at work so we'll see what shakes out.

I would but I think my wife would kill me :lol:

She's already given me the, "just go ahead, if you want to" with that half hysterical tone and wild eyes. I better just bide my time for a while longer. Working on a promotion at work so we'll see what shakes out.
Taxes. That's what'll shake out.

Hre ft1 and Falken tires now on it. Looks awesome. Gf found and picked the wheels

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpeg
    IMG_1507.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 75
Hre ft1 and Falken tires now on it. Looks awesome. Gf found and picked the wheels
The Bronze looks great with the Hot Pepper Red!

It occurs to me on seeing that, I haven't posted any pics of mine since I got it. It looka a tad different now...

Uwharrie May 2022

Procomp series 69 Rims with Maxis Razor A/T 37x12.5r/17..

Fab Fours "Stubby" Bumper/Smittybilt 10,000lb X2O

HOSS 3.0 (Wild Trak) Steering Rack and Tie Rods.

Zone 3" Adventure Series lift

A host of other things I'm forgetting

1682796981685.jpeg

284605759_2578783758920037_2792859489455181183_n.jpg

If you're interested, I'll be out at URE Memorial Day weekend,, But I'm the only Bronco amongst many Jeeps...

Last edited:
Manā€¦that looks good. Like good enough for me to tell the wife sheā€™s wrong for wanting blue.

The gf is a sucker for red. Red car. Red bike. And red bronco. Really love the color change of this one

The Bronze looks great with the Hot Pepper Red!

It occurs to me on seeing that, I haven't posted any pics of mine since I got it. It looka a tad different now...

Uwharrie May 2022

Procomp series 69 Rims with Maxis Razor A/T 37x12.5r/17..

Fab Fours "Stubby" Bumper/Smittybilt 10,000lb X2O

HOSS 3.0 (Wild Trak) Steering Rack and Tie Rods.

Zune 3" Adventure Series lift

A host of other things I'm forgetting

View attachment 396293
284605759_2578783758920037_2792859489455181183_n.jpg

If you're interested, I'll be out at URE Memorial Day weekend,, But I'm the only Bronco amongst many Jeeps...
Looks great. I donā€™t know if Jess will want to take the bronco off roading really but Iā€™ll see what she thinks. We did get the locking rear axle for it. Itā€™s more her beach cruiser and camping rig. But it would be great to wheel with you again!

The gf is a sucker for red. Red car. Red bike. And red bronco. Really love the color change of this one

Looks great. I donā€™t know if Jess will want to take the bronco off roading really but Iā€™ll see what she thinks. We did get the locking rear axle for it. Itā€™s more her beach cruiser and camping rig. But it would be great to wheel with you again!

Well, It's URE... Not hard to avoid real wheeling there if she doesn't want to beat on it .;), Also as I said, Only Bronco amongst many Jeeps, Feel free to bring something else, or just use a passenger seat, there will be plenty of them free (I'll have mine empty, and Debbie will have an empty in Her's if Jess came along)! It's been a minute since we wheeled, it'd be good to get you out there..

This is... stupid

and whats even dumber is, according to this article, this wasn't even initiated by customers... just some NHTSA yahoo flexing
They obviously never tested a 2009-2014 F150. I'm a seat belt Nazi, but every time I get in my dad's truck, I end up getting pissed off and cussing at how difficult it is to get the damn seatbelt.

They obviously never tested a 2009-2014 F150. I'm a seat belt Nazi, but every time I get in my dad's truck, I end up getting pissed off and cussing at how difficult it is to get the damn seatbelt.
Wifey's 2dr Mini Cooper drives me crazy. Unless you have the seat slid way back b/c you're >6' (which I am not) you have to be double jointed or built like a Circque du Soleil performer to reach the belt against the B pillar.

This is... stupid

and whats even dumber is, according to this article, this wasn't even initiated by customers... just some NHTSA yahoo flexing

It is stupid, mainly because there are worse things wrong with it than the latch going in betwen the seat and b-pillar, that part of it is easy, I just grab the belt itself above my shoulder and pull it out, letting the blade come to my hand as I reach across to latch it..

Now the fact that you can't adjust the height of the belt on the B-Pillar? That's a problem... Damn belt chafe's my neck all the time so I have a cloth sleeve over it, If I get the stupid clip they are installing, the seatbelt won't retract the whole way because the latch will hang on the sleeve...

Back