Bronco Reveal

Wife's bronco. I wonder how it would fair against these new versions
EB wins the style and looks competition.
New bronco wins everything else

EB wins the style and looks competition.
New bronco wins everything else
you forgot the "smells like a V8" competition.

So there’s this…

50AFD268-6BBC-4D8F-BF02-C2D591F18AF0.jpeg

what an idiot... Sorry my .02 cents . Sure I get it its the "first bronco" but I cant get over how ugly this thing turned out... When I see photos of them Im Like Looks good. But In person they look terrible

Well.... we couldn't stand waiting another year at least for the Bronco, so we bought something to hold us over. We will see if we get the bronco when it comes in or not. With the way the market is though hopefully we will turn out okay if we trade it in, brand new and got it under MSRP. All the used ones with 30k miles are only like 2k less than MSRP so hopefully we end up ok.

1654044942725.png

Saw an Outer Banks model in PA Tuesday, it was a very good looking veh.

Supposedly all the failures have fallen into the same "batch" of motors. One buddy of mine has been through 2 motors so far, his is also a first week production so I'm sure that has something to do with it. But then again it could be him we did break 2 steering racks and tie rod last summer haha.

Supposedly all the failures have fallen into the same "batch" of motors. One buddy of mine has been through 2 motors so far, his is also a first week production so I'm sure that has something to do with it. But then again it could be him we did break 2 steering racks and tie rod last summer haha.

2 Steering racks already? I'm obviously not wheeling mine hard enough then... :D

Is it doing what the eco boost does? Skip then boom?

We basically gave up on getting ours after they said remove constraints to get scheduled and you will also lose your price protection after this year.

We did nothing to just see and we got a build date of 4/10 today. We will see if it really happens.

Wife wanted a Bronco from day 1. Primary reason we didn’t preorder was because you couldn’t fit 3 full size car seats. She wanted a velocity blue, 4 door, hard top, OBX edition. Now we’re down to two boosters and a car seat. Wife saw one…stopped…told me she wanted it. So I swung in, took a look. It was the right color, had 4 doors and a hard top. But was about as base of a model as you could get. They wanted $60k for the damn thing. Thanks but no thanks, told the wife I’d be buying another Navigator before I bought this thing…

2E7ABF18-B87D-4E9F-9312-8E52F880415A.jpeg

Wife wanted a Bronco from day 1. Primary reason we didn’t preorder was because you couldn’t fit 3 full size car seats. She wanted a velocity blue, 4 door, hard top, OBX edition. Now we’re down to two boosters and a car seat. Wife saw one…stopped…told me she wanted it. So I swung in, took a look. It was the right color, had 4 doors and a hard top. But was about as base of a model as you could get. They wanted $60k for the damn thing. Thanks but no thanks, told the wife I’d be buying another Navigator before I bought this thing…

View attachment 392974
How bad can a base model flagship car in 2022 really be? No air conditioned leather seats with ball massagers that do your taxes? It’s a car… :D

How bad can a base model flagship car in 2022 really be? No air conditioned leather seats with ball massagers that do your taxes? It’s a car… :D

That’s the thing…it was none of that. In my opinion, the bronco is more utilitarian anyway…so I’m certainly not paying $60k for cloth seats, a decade old display and a 2.7. Especially considering, for the same price I could by another Navi with the ball massaging seats and a personal CPA with quadruple the power.

That’s the thing…it was none of that. In my opinion, the bronco is more utilitarian anyway…so I’m certainly not paying $60k for cloth seats, a decade old display and a 2.7. Especially considering, for the same price I could by another Navi with the ball massaging seats and a personal CPA with quadruple the power.

For that price it has to be over sticker.

No doubt…there was a $23k ‘dealer adjustment’. At $35-40k, I woulda been interested.

Dealers are wild. Base models aren’t too hard to get. Things like the saquatch, lux, tow, hard top has been what’s making them hard to get.

There was a dealer in Va right off 29 before Lynchburg that back in November had 4-6 on the lot all with no markup.

Two year. One month. 1 day.

And we finally have it. 10k under current sticker price almost!

Better wheels and tires hopefully this week. It replaces our JL.

Congrats, that color looks great!

Back