Buttercup

You gonna delete the vent windows in favor of Toe murrors......
23435264_10155821987629603_7863825858633999275_n.jpg

Yes.....then decided that would be a bad idea if I parked it anywhere of questionable surroundings...so just ordered a new dash pad and putting it behind the seat

Casey lives in the hood and if I visited him my shit would get jacked :flipoff2:
Thats the truth truth

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So @77GreenMachine turned me into a Vice grip garage video I hadn't seen where he makes some "shine juice" for an old Buick.
So I grabbed some for myself and gave it a whirl

20210103_120452.jpg
20210103_121004.jpg
20210103_122942.jpg
20210103_122843.jpg

She shines now!!!!

I blame the engineers :D
Scooter use to call me at break when he worked 2nd when he would have work on pushers.

"Why y'all dumbasses design something that can't be worked on without removing the whole damn body off the chassis?"

He hated pushers the most :laughing:

So now that the radio is in, it was time to fix that nasty dash

20210122_154202.jpg

No more cracks and holes.

Also, the headliner started falling again. The foam was dust. So I just totally removed it. It's much better without it as the paint is beautiful

20210122_154237.jpg

Cant really see it but it's the green the truck USE to be

Also added some night lighting. Since on the 80's they really felt no need for you to see what you're doing in the cab at night

20210122_222027.jpg

I chose red because if you've ever been to an observatory at night you know they use red because it doesn't reflect up and cause issues like white lighting or any other color. Plus...the bench is red :huggy:

I'm very pleased with it

So now that the radio is in, it was time to fix that nasty dash

View attachment 336649

No more cracks and holes.

Also, the headliner started falling again. The foam was dust. So I just totally removed it. It's much better without it as the paint is beautiful

View attachment 336650

Cant really see it but it's the green the truck USE to be

Also added some night lighting. Since on the 80's they really felt no need for you to see what you're doing in the cab at night

View attachment 336651

I chose red because if you've ever been to an observatory at night you know they use red because it doesn't reflect up and cause issues like white lighting or any other color. Plus...the bench is red :huggy:

I'm very pleased with it
And because ROOOOXANNE....

T-roy,
Badass work as always.

I hate to be an internet warrior and a backseat driver, but....well hell it has never stopped me before.

I really like the direction you are heading here. This is a cool project.
But I noticed something in a couple of your pics that I think you are completely over looking. I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news and I dont want to derail your progress.
But this is a problem and is going to continue to be one.

Looking at your work bench and your delicious bottle of Wooodford...it caught my eye that you are using something totally wrong for this job. And it showed up in BOTH pics so Im afraid you are using it repeatedly.

1611585957603.png

1611585990582.png

I dont wanna see you make a huge mistake, brother. So get that straightened out.

That is not YOUR 10mm Ron...so stop asking for it back

And...I like the round ice balls. I will NOT dilute Buffalo nor Blantons..but I don't have issue with Woodford being iced

That is not YOUR 10mm Ron...so stop asking for it back

And...I like the round ice balls. I will NOT dilute Buffalo nor Blantons..but I don't have issue with Woodford being iced
1611622222137-1024638152.jpgthe trick is to drink before the climate change occurs.....

That should impact your credit and ability to vote.
A man of taste and distinction I see.

For me, if its too spicy to drink neat, Ill just as soon dump diet ginger ale or coke in it...

For me, if its too spicy to drink neat, Ill just as soon dump diet ginger ale or coke in it...
You sick bastard!

You're supposed to be ripping them back at a rate where there is very little dilution from ice melt. In fact...there really should be very little dilution at all...ginger ale? Coke?
Sick sick man

Back