Callalente July 4th weekend...

Might be able to make it, still have to fix one of the trucks so I'll have something to drive...
I'll give you a holler this evenin Joe and see how things are going.Look's like Sandy won't be making it.I'm way behind having my stuff ready to go so I gotta hussle when I get home tonight.

Looks like I am going to make this ride on Saturday. I got the clutch hydraulic assembly replaced on my Ram last night. Obesefieldmouse and myself will be leaving the Winston Salem area about 6:30am, so should be at Mtn City before 9am. I'll be driving a black 2001 Ram pulling a white Samurai. Hope to meet up with a few others and form a small group.

later,
Danny

Looks like I am going to make this ride on Saturday. I got the clutch hydraulic assembly replaced on my Ram last night. Obesefieldmouse and myself will be leaving the Winston Salem area about 6:30am, so should be at Mtn City before 9am. I'll be driving a black 2001 Ram pulling a white Samurai. Hope to meet up with a few others and form a small group.
later,
Danny

ill be in a tan 250 superdookie pulling what used to be a sidekick. meeting up at the bojangles/shell parking lot in lewisville of the exit at 421 and lewisville clemmons rd.

Me and the wife are coming up tomorrow late afternoon/evening. We will be camping at Mtn Empire Motel. Planning to ride Saturday & Sunday. Hope to get up with a group that would like to put some dirt under their tires. Have no desire to stand at the top of Pull Cable, etc. all day. Hope to see some folks we know... and maybe meet some new ones. :)

Hey Granny! Several of us will be stayin at the "Empire" Fri and Sat! There will definitely be "campin" in the parkin lot Fri and Sat eves!

Come by and say hey!:rolleyes:

dang boy.I hate I won't be on ole Nellie Belle this time around.The wrangler is ok but it just isn't the same.She WILL be there for our annual thanksgiving run tho.Man I'm ready for this weekend. I sure can use it.

Hey Granny! Several of us will be stayin at the "Empire" Fri and Sat! There will definitely be "campin" in the parkin lot Fri and Sat eves!
Come by and say hey!:rolleyes:
What ^^ he said.

I'll give you a holler this evenin Joe and see how things are going.Look's like Sandy won't be making it.I'm way behind having my stuff ready to go so I gotta hussle when I get home tonight.
Dang Jimmy, everyone's backing out on ya, now I really hate I'm not going. Have fun and don't break anything. BTW, she's still not home, maybe this weekend.

Can't wait! Should be rolling in the mtn empire around 9 or 10 tom night. Gonna be an awesome weekend!

Dang Jimmy, everyone's backing out on ya, now I really hate I'm not going. Have fun and don't break anything. BTW, she's still not home, maybe this weekend.
I found some folks to run around with so all is good.Man,I wish she get on out of there.

I'll be rollin in Fri eve. Camping in the parking area/campground. Plan on wheelin all day Sat. and maybe a little Sunday. Leaving Sunday afternoon. Never been there. I definitely need to hook up with some folks to show me the way around. I'll have a silver 89 YJ.

You can wheel with our group if you want. I'll be in a white Samurai on 34's.

I'll be heading out in the next half hour. Looks like a change of plan as I will be coming alone. Unless the motel status changes, I still have a room for two reserved. Assuming it has two beds, one will be available if anyone wants to split the cost and sleep in a clean bed in an air conditioned room. If interested, look for Granny... we'll work something out. Oh yeah, I'll have an open seat too if anyone needs a ride.

I'll be rolling out at 6pm but will probably crash for a little sleep somewhere around winston or wilkesboro.I'll be there early in the am so I'll probably be cookin some breakfast.Joe (mudder) look me up dude.

Mudder,
Look us up when you get up there, I will be rollin in around 10am

See ya'll there. :driver:

I'll be rolling out at 6pm but will probably crash for a little sleep somewhere around winston or wilkesboro.I'll be there early in the am so I'll probably be cookin some breakfast.Joe (mudder) look me up dude.

will do man. save me an egg an some bacon! :lol:

and ya'll watch out for fingerless kids. already hear some fireworks going off at the neighbors house. :shaking: :)

well just rolled back in to the house had fun trip got cut short due to a busted tire on the waterfall and a busted power steerin hose on little tellico.

anyone think i can fix this somehow its just a offroad rig
07030016140001.jpg

Back