Camper remodel

I'd have a hard time selling something like that unless I intended to flip it from the beginning.

Sometimes, life sends you in a different direction than what you thought you had planned.

Wow, so much work in what? 3-4 months? I'd have a hard time selling something like that unless I intended to flip it from the beginning.

Honestly we HATE to sell it. We truly love this thing and thought we would have it for years to come. However we are completely jumping in with both feet and selling my house, and nearly everything we own and are going to buy a slightly larger camper and live in it full time while traveling around with a 4 seater buggy. I must be the luckiest man alive to have a wife that WANTS to do this and it be her idea and the one pushing me to make it all happen. It's been a day dream of mine for years to just break the norm, bust out of the rat race, live a life of minimalism and do the things most people are scared of doing. 3 months ago it was just a day dream, and now it's real. I think I might throw up.

Honestly we HATE to sell it. We truly love this thing and thought we would have it for years to come. However we are completely jumping in with both feet and selling my house, and nearly everything we own and are going to buy a slightly larger camper and live in it full time while traveling around with a 4 seater buggy. I must be the luckiest man alive to have a wife that WANTS to do this and it be her idea and the one pushing me to make it all happen. It's been a day dream of mine for years to just break the norm, bust out of the rat race, live a life of minimalism and do the things most people are scared of doing. 3 months ago it was just a day dream, and now it's real. I think I might throw up.
I'm jealous & wish you all of the luck...looking forward to the pics!

I'm jealous & wish you all of the luck...looking forward to the pics!
We have our travel page on FB and IG where we will be documenting a lot of stuff, might do the YouTube thing as well eventually. I do intend to start a thread here but it's very early and I am extremely busy getting ready for all of this. We have already agreed to purchase another camper, booked a site from November thru December and trying to get all our stuff gone. I still have to figure out work, so we will be in this area for a while till then.

We have our travel page on FB and IG where we will be documenting a lot of stuff, might do the YouTube thing as well eventually. I do intend to start a thread here but it's very early and I am extremely busy getting ready for all of this. We have already agreed to purchase another camper, booked a site from November thru December and trying to get all our stuff gone. I still have to figure out work, so we will be in this area for a while till then.

If you do the YT thing, try to keep the kids off it. While it is a good potential income source, there are too many pedos out there looking for clips of kids or feet or whatever.

Back