Check In ifer'n you're drunk

Bahahahaha...... Step your game up, buster. XJsavage in this b***h. 😎 :smokin: :beer:
IMG_20220108_233258.jpg

Last edited:
In.

"Ive been known to spray some juice on a big block or two" either means you're a legendary drag racer, or you're staying up all night fishing on the river with no standards.

Ask yourself serious questions.
:beer:

Post festivities check in. Did a pub crawl in downtown last night. Hilarity ensued. At one point, we rolled into a Pool Hall that had signed up to be on the crawl. Needless to say the local hustlers were pissed when 100 jackasses came rolling through bumping tables and hollering about who was going to get stabbed first.

We stopped in Clayton last night to drop the kids with my MIL for the weekend and continued on to Morehead. We haven’t been down here by ourselves in five years.

Feeeels goood man.
Do yourself a favor and keep on going across the bridge to Beaufort for dinner at moonrakers. The food is fantastic.... But if you get their house beer you get a "free" koozie. And let's be honest, who doesn't like a free koozie?!

Last edited:
Yeeyee. Never done this before. Chillin with a bunch of weirdos and the counter-culture.
IMG_20220415_232835_hdr.jpg

FDA was in auditing this week, requested, but unplanned…finished bidness taxes/R&D credits/annual review. Went well, but a helluva week…last time I saw the clock was 3am…woke up at 7am sleeping next to the puppy…woke up at 9am to my kids excited their ‘magic seeds’ (Mexican jumping beans???) were working.

Back