cherokee fans: check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
the time u spend to find that video(pointless and lame) is valuable time u could be giving real advise to people who actually want to grow in this sport and build them up with confidence

Actually it took seconds to find but minutes to upload because I was laughing so hard. I was looking to post the clip about Abby's brain, but this was more fitting :rockon::smokin:

Piss of dude, go back to page 1 and 2 and read where people started with their comments and "advise", if that's what you call it. I didn't come on here and say " Hey DICKS, look at me everyone....I got the badddeesstttt XJ on 38s with doubler so kiss my ass" Than I would understand your comment but clearly I came on here happy as an fairly newcomer to start a thread on a cool build that I THOUGHT would be supportive by more than 1 guy out of 50some, but I was wrong and now I know any Serious questions I have to take to my local Rock Crawler builder who will actually spend time to talk to me about my rig and find a way to confidently pursue what I'm thinking of and when it is extreme or maybe 'stupid', tell me in a friendly manner not "ur endangering your family and those in boone" As Far as GOOD PEOPLE, I haven't really seen one here yet, not on this thread anyways. All I got is BASHED because of my XJ liking and my setup and that's why I became an ASS because I'm tired of everyone always talking shit about XJs. SO PISS OFF TO YOU TOO HATER and go to your GOOD PEOPLE

I think you should gtfo, you have long over stayed your welcome here.

Why do you keep coming back to this thread?
Because i am joke.
Please feel free to call me @ 828 217 0730
My name is not Paul, it is John Fuller.
Bunch of hater honkies on dis mofo board.
YO!

Because i am joke.
Please feel free to call me @ 828 217 0730
My name is not Paul, it is John Fuller.
Bunch of hater honkies on dis mofo board.
YO!

oh, damn.. you trolled me! well played sir, indeed <golf clap again>

Piss of dude, go back to page 1 and 2 and read where people started with their comments and "advise", if that's what you call it. I didn't come on here and say " Hey DICKS, look at me everyone....I got the badddeesstttt XJ on 38s with doubler so kiss my ass" Than I would understand your comment but clearly I came on here happy as an fairly newcomer to start a thread on a cool build that I THOUGHT would be supportive by more than 1 guy out of 50some, but I was wrong and now I know any Serious questions I have to take to my local Rock Crawler builder who will actually spend time to talk to me about my rig and find a way to confidently pursue what I'm thinking of and when it is extreme or maybe 'stupid', tell me in a friendly manner not "ur endangering your family and those in boone" As Far as GOOD PEOPLE, I haven't really seen one here yet, not on this thread anyways. All I got is BASHED because of my XJ liking and my setup and that's why I became an ASS because I'm tired of everyone always talking shit about XJs. SO PISS OFF TO YOU TOO HATER and go to your GOOD PEOPLE
I told myself to piss off, how ironic!
And I AM REALLY YOU JOHN!
Get it?
Yo dawg

aw, common stick around. Your funny with your ignorant rhetoric..

I think you should gtfo, you have long over stayed your welcome here.
hell no cuz u guys think u now everythingaboutjeepsand stuffso iamhereto fix dat shitandstuff

Ok, now you've really lost it dude. Hey you can get help you know, Drugs aren't going to get you very far in life.
Gonna be my new sig line, thanks to me for saying it!

hey redneckcj5guy, you think your funny and the shit..........................come to boone at my house and play that taunting game in my yard in my face you F>>>ING FAG and see how much the shit you are then. Talk is cheap you redneck punk.....come on out of your shithole and make something of yourself.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm done here. Fuck all you haters.................................................................LOSER, PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now THAT is a threat directed at me and a personal attack.
Keep talking shit dude and watch the movie "Taken"
YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back