CJ5 prodject

What up

Hey raven are u still in town I ain't heard from u in awile gimme a call let me know how ur doing

he's hating life stuck in tradoc land.....bwahahahha
I'm calling this the SOCOM appreciation course... In fact, I hate the big army, I hate tradoc, and I hate being away from group... I'm actually surrounded by ass clowns, it's as if they took a class on clowning.... idiots actually..... save a place for me at the cool guy table...

hey man, Im not sure if you remember me or not, im the one that bought the 304, tranny, and transfer case off of you as well as the chassis. Your frankenstein looks good. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with a few things on my build. Ive decided to use the frame I got from you, Im not quite sure how im going to get my 65 tub on it but I suppose i will figure that one out when I get ready to drop it on. Im at the point where I want to get the axles back under it but the rear has been plasma torched so the mounting holes for the leaf spring main eyes wont mount up, im not sure how to deal with that exactly. Also I was wondering if you knew what i needed to do to convert the manual steering to power steering. Im at a point where im not sure where to go from here and unsure of how to do alot of things, this being my first build and first jeep. I would appreciate any help, thank you very much.

hey man, Im not sure if you remember me or not, im the one that bought the 304, tranny, and transfer case off of you as well as the chassis. Your frankenstein looks good. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with a few things on my build. Ive decided to use the frame I got from you, Im not quite sure how im going to get my 65 tub on it but I suppose i will figure that one out when I get ready to drop it on. Im at the point where I want to get the axles back under it but the rear has been plasma torched so the mounting holes for the leaf spring main eyes wont mount up, im not sure how to deal with that exactly. Also I was wondering if you knew what i needed to do to convert the manual steering to power steering. Im at a point where im not sure where to go from here and unsure of how to do alot of things, this being my first build and first jeep. I would appreciate any help, thank you very much.
I will be back in Fayettville on the 18th. Ill only be there for a week but I would be more than happy to go over some things with you...ill pm you my number...

Awww yes, pi he'd up some parts today from an old friend... and a very generous friend at that... all new Nth degree high clearance belly pan and skid plates to protect the underbelly, curries antirock, rear coil overs to match the fronts, a new warn 8274-50 for the front (soon to be moded by wigglepin with 2 XP 9500 motors) , a brand new complete hydra boost system to actuate my oversized braking system specifically built for a TJ, as well as a few other Top Secret items... PCS resiviors, and coolers... Also, the wife and kid put the new bestop supertop on last month... mmmm, she will get some attention soon...

Hit me up when u get in town

Back