Cl find of the day

What happened to the mower threat deck belongs to?
It had been scavenged before I got it. Bought it as a package with 2 other good ones. Just sold the frame and some miscellaneous other stuff last week.

E-350 7.3.png

Facebook Marketplace: 1998 Ford Econoline E350 Cargo - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Dekalb, South Carolina

You should have sold it as a package:D
Nah, it had to be unloaded with an excavator so there was more money in parts. Between engine, fuel tanks, tires/wheels, seat, and hydraulic motors, I got over a grand out of it. As a whole, it would have been tough to even get $500 out of it.

I drove a 79? working for a soil testing co. when I was 19. It had a heavy auger/rock drilling rig w big mud tires. 4 speed and huge pto winch that was used alot.It got stuck all the time and we spent lot's of time un-stucking it. It had tall hydraulic lifts,1 in front and 2 on the back corners of the rig to level it for drilling. We put big blocks 6x6 or 8x8s under the jacks and lifted it out of the mud/holes, then put tree trunks we cut down under the tires and drove it till it got stuck again/repeat.It was a beast,huge tough bumper and would just knock down smaller trees making paths through the woods. huge square tube front axle. It would do about 55mph on flat road,roar and whine going down big hills. I drove it to and back from charlotte,hickory,greensboro,highpoint,stateville etc. and tabor city.One day driving west it backfired and exploded the muffler, the guy @ the weigh station in mebane did'nt like that, especially when the valve seals were leaking oil and smoking bad at idle. While I talked to the man a thick cloud of smoke rose up and went right into the window and the officers face.I cold barely see him it was so thick. He told me to "park the SOB right now!". I called my boss and an hour or so later he showed up and told me to drive it, I told him you can do it. I don't want a ticket. He fired it up and we rolled on, me driving his new pickup w AC on a hot summer afternoon!

Last edited:
Nothing special about the bumper advertised, but what's up with the camper top setup!?

Jeep cj rear bumper

There used to be a place near Seagrove that built that type of custom camper top from scratch.
Don't see why there wouldn't be others and why it couldn't be done for a Scrambler.

Not sure which thread this should go in...

Huge Authentic Willys Parts Collection (LOT ONLY, WILL NOT SEPARATE)

Huge Authentic Willys Parts Collection (LOT ONLY, WILL NOT SEPARATE) (APEX)
image 1 of 24
00w0w_5opOyu8kVcC_600x450.jpg

00B0B_57gSBbgE2SM_600x450.jpg

00606_8V4G0l3WB7O_600x450.jpg

PRICE IS 20,000.00 WHICH IS BASED ON 1000 ITEMS AT 20.00 EACH. THERE ARE PARTS HERE SUCH AS DRIVE SHAFTS, GENERATORS AND STARTERS THAT ARE WORTH FAR MORE THAN 20.00 EACH.

PICTURES DO NOT DO JUSTICE.

Items are ORIGINAL WILLYS Parts.

Also included is a Military Grade Generator w/ Extra Motor!!!

Serious Interests ONLY AND CASH ONLY.

HOPING SOMEONE MAY BE INTERESTED IN STARTING THEIR OWN WILLYS PARTS BUSINESS.

Back