Cl find of the day

I know enough to know that I couldn't afford to move it down here, especially not if I want to keep my first wife.
Not with that attitude!

I know enough to know that I couldn't afford to move it down here, especially not if I want to keep my first wife.
Out of NY? I bet I could get that picked up and shipped for about $1500 if it is not over dimensional.... loading it would be the problem I see......

Out of NY? I bet I could get that picked up and shipped for about $1500 if it is not over dimensional.... loading it would be the problem I see......
Heck, I'll give you $2500 if you can get it from there to here. But I bet the rigger will charge you more than that to load it.

MAX II 6X6

5f1bdab68486bf59c8fc891ef1f84bfa.jpg

We used to say that a lot back when I worked at the chip and bead factory. It's how you referred to the crane operators.

Heck, I'll give you $2500 if you can get it from there to here. But I bet the rigger will charge you more than that to load it.
Right I can only imagine what loading that would cost....

Its in NY state.
You will have to use a Union Rigger. It will cost 410k on top of crane costs and you ill have to pay a union crane operator and a union spotter.

Just finished a project where I sat generators on top of buildings in 5 major US cities.
Houston, Atlanta, NY, Chicago, Charlotte (is that major)

All buildings were the same and all gens were the same.
Costs were as follows (rounded):
Houston: $13,000
Charlotte: $16,000
Atlanta: $21,000
Chicago: $47,000
NewYork: $58,000

Its in NY state.
You will have to use a Union Rigger. It will cost 410k on top of crane costs and you ill have to pay a union crane operator and a union spotter.

Just finished a project where I sat generators on top of buildings in 5 major US cities.
Houston, Atlanta, NY, Chicago, Charlotte (is that major)

All buildings were the same and all gens were the same.
Costs were as follows (rounded):
Houston: $13,000
Charlotte: $16,000
Atlanta: $21,000
Chicago: $47,000
NewYork: $58,000
Living wage blah blah blah. I think I'm gonna run for president. Of a northern rigging union.

If this is the market ive gotta start pricing my crap higher
Screenshot_20190916-150046_Chrome.jpg

9802acfea4be67f6f403a89fc0ebf4dd.jpg

Back