Cl find of the day

the old 1.9's use to take out a couple of valves at a minimum, and I wouldn't imagine VW decided to make the tdi a non-interference engine when they changed over to the 2.0l.....still.....if you are handy with a torque wrench, that is a pretty good deal, it's just too bad the Passat isn't still a longitudinal based engine layout.

If i didn't hate working on cars, i might I just have to go buy that. I must say, he has good taste in cars...
IMG_20181225_110227.jpg

I drove 3 different, used 90s troopers for many years when I was surveying.They were all damn good on muddy construction sites and driving on trails in big woods.Skinny enough make to make my own trails through big wooded tracts we worked on.With AT tires they were about unstoppable, only got stuck in deep mud holes on trails .We were able to free them w a jack and stuffing logs in the ruts every time.

just dragged a 02 dak from Glade Hill, VA for parts 2 weeks ago, body was good but the frame had rust holes in it....wondering how much rust is on this one

That kills me, seems like a waste of a clean truck, but I would probably have to swap an extended cab onto this if I drug it home, owned a comanche years ago, and that screwed up my back on long drives to the coast.

Just what do they have beside a junky car from the pics show. Not worth $500.00 to me. I think i have one like that in my junkyard i paid $200.00 for it was a one owner can when i got it.

Just what do they have beside a junky car from the pics show. Not worth $500.00 to me. I think i have one like that in my junkyard i paid $200.00 for it was a one owner can when i got it.
Perhaps my (and her) misspellings were too subtle.....I wasn't trying to imply the vehicle was worth a damn thing, I found the title, the ridiculous fingernail, and the spelling comical.

Between the duct tape bumper, the spray painted mis-matched rims, and the caved in pass. Side door I might pay scrap value for it.... could be a fun lemons car?

Back