Cl find of the day

1983 Nissan/Datsun 720 4x4 .....(new battery) !!

..................would maybe trade for something a little newer, preferably something rwd like a BMW or Lexus....

"...he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high in the sky..."... or he's just high :smokin:

^My friends are jerks, but at least they aren't complete a holes, haha. Or maybe that's why I keep getting calls from random numbers all the time?

print screen for posterity
upload_2016-8-19_9-10-19.png

I bet that soft top is deafening at speed. :lol:
Yeah a person might wanna get a bungee cord or ten and pull the slack outta that thing.

1410 pounds, with 52 HP. That sounds pretty slow. So double that to equate to a car power-to-weight ratio and you have 2820 pounds and 102 Hp. That's like an early '90s Civic coupe with the horribly slow 1.5L (actually the Civic is 3-400 pounds lighter) and with exactly the same completely anemic power level.

So really slow. Can you put a horribly annoying exhaust on it and make it sound faster ?

I got bored with my really dated pro street build, so I ruined the car and now don't want it anymore. I wish I hadn't cut the top off.

I bet that drives like complete dogshit going from pro street to gasser stance (some of the old parts are still there) and having a wheelbase that short.
Is that a rack and pinion steering setup, combined with a tie rod, and only hooked to the left wheel?????

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got bored with my really dated pro street build, so I ruined the car and now don't want it anymore. I wish I hadn't cut the top off.

I bet that drives like complete dogshit going from pro street to gasser stance (some of the old parts are still there) and having a wheelbase that short.
Is that a rack and pinion steering setup, combined with a tie rod, and only hooked to the left wheel?????

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I looked at the pics all I could think about was the line from back to the future, " When this baby hit's 88 mph you're gonna see some serious shit"

Wagoneer

out of their fawkin mind...

Nope. It will sell close to that price if it's in real good shape. However, for that price we need ay least 20 pics.

Yeah, if it is nice and a real 81k mile Waggy it will bring that. But definitely going to need more than 3-4 shitty pics.

Back