Cl find of the day

Just looked it up on eBay, that thing started the bid at $500!!!!!!! And had 11 people bidding on it!

ai.imgur.com_2rGrNGt.gif

I think you got your last 2 posts confused...THIS belongs in biggest douche and the Citation belongs over here!

(I can't believe that golden turd has so many pics of such utter shit, and THIS has just one pic)

Once the single front tire stops smoking. Front wheel drive and no mention of any limited slip whatsoever.

Roll racing for days bruh lol

84 Corvette

I want to buy the motor just so I can put it in something, ANYTHING, then strut around like Billy Badass telling everybody "It's got a Vette motor in it!"

Ceasefire motor, you'd be better off putting a Quad 4 in whatever and then lying about it having a Vette motor. :lol:

Lifted 2007 Duramax LTZ

"Over $2,000 in Orcale color changing headlights, fog lights, and wheel lights"

View attachment 225312

And a lien on it.

I can't wait to see what he "builds" next. Adding color changing headlights is some pretty serious car crafting. This guy needs to open a shop so he can share his talents with the world. I just don't have the creative vision to figure out what color to powdercoat my lift kit parts by myself.

Last edited:
Yeah, a good squat should increase the price by at least another $5k. If you're not getting $40k out of a 2007 with 150k miles and only wheels/lift kit, you're not trying.

84 Corvette

I want to buy the motor just so I can put it in something, ANYTHING, then strut around like Billy Badass telling everybody "It's got a Vette motor in it!"
Ceasefire motor, you'd be better off putting a Quad 4 in whatever and then lying about it having a Vette motor. :lol:
Yeah any Chevy express van built since the mid 2000's will have more HP.Every 3rd used 350 engine ever sold came out of an old corvette

Back