Cl find of the day

I've found myself looking for things like that after reading on this forum over the years. Hell, now when I build on my own junk I throw an extra triangle or two just for good measure! ;)

Technically with an EXO cage you don't need triangulation AS LONG AS you have triangulated inner bracing with appropriate roof intrusions connecting everything. If you can figure out a way to triangulate an EXO and still open doors, you've done something special.
And that's why I hate exos. The amount of tube to do it right on one vehicle could build a proper cage in multiple rigs.

wait WTF I just realized that 1 side of the cage has double-ladder on the B pillar but the other dosn't?
Wonder if somebody ran out of tube

That thing looks like someone took a picture of their Bronco and drew a cage on it in paintbrush. :lol:

I'd wheel the shit out of that bronco.

I used to have a FSB, I loved it. But I paid closer to $3000 for it.
I'd wheel this too...if it was given to me.
I feel like they need to ask around $2k not 10.

I used to have a FSB, I loved it. But I paid closer to $3000 for it.
I'd wheel this too...if it was given to me.
I feel like they need to ask around $2k not 10.
That FSB is higher than bird pussy for what it is!

I've been seeing the Bronco market non-stop rise for the last 12 months or so. Can't touch a trashed Bronco for less than $2500. That rig in stock shape would pull $6500 all day long in most areas. Plus the offroad...umm...'upgrades'...Someone will pay 8k for it.

I've been seeing the Bronco market non-stop rise for the last 12 months or so. Can't touch a trashed Bronco for less than $2500. That rig in stock shape would pull $6500 all day long in most areas. Plus the offroad...umm...'upgrades'...Someone will pay 8k for it.
I guess I should have hung onto mine for longer. It was very clean and original inside and out. had 90k on it. Sold it for $2200 in 2014

I guess I should have hung onto mine for longer. It was very clean and original inside and out. had 90k on it. Sold it for $2200 in 2014

Same...sold all my 87-96 Broncos prior to 2014, it was like pulling teeth to get $1500-3000 out of them. I have no doubt I could have easily doubled that on all of them today.

Not your everyday junkyard Tacoma. Good parts for a 4wd swap. If I was in Charlotte I world go have a look at LKQ myself.

www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Charlotte-228/recents/

887c304fa38d0e6b4b02875548ab692f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There's just something about this old Scout that makes me need it real bad. Reminds me of something I would have ripped out of a Peterson's mag back in high school and hung on my wall.

1973 Scout II

00707_kRnygsXbEY9_600x450.jpg
bretty BA.
It's how a lot of early Broncos end up looking.

There's just something about this old Scout that makes me need it real bad. Reminds me of something I would have ripped out of a Peterson's mag back in high school and hung on my wall.

1973 Scout II

00707_kRnygsXbEY9_600x450.jpg
That thing is about an hour from me and Ive looked at it 5/6 times.I wish somebody would buy it so it wouldn't be such a temptation.Id have to lose the 465 though.

Back