Cl find of the day

I'd drive it without the stripe. Their kinda fun to drive, except for the power steering part...

I mean let's face it, what's cooler than a Chevy Citation built backwards!

I'd drive it without the stripe. Their kinda fun to drive, except for the power steering part...

I mean let's face it, what's cooler than a Chevy Citation built backwards!

I drove one to a garage for a friend of the family years ago and the damn shifter just popped loose while trying to shift. first time while I was turning left at a light and bout got me t boned, Had to stab and wiggle the shifter to find another gear. The owner failed to mention the shifter was a POS along w the rest of the plastic POS car, noisy,low powered,shitty brakes, doors,seats, ride like a skateboard. I was excited to drive the car until I actually drove it, got to be one of the worst examples of modern car engineering ever.

I drove one to a garage for a friend of the family years ago and the damn shifter just popped loose while trying to shift. first time while I was turning left at a light and bout got me t boned, Had to stab and wiggle the shifter to find another gear. The owner failed to mention the shifter was a POS along w the rest of the plastic POS car, noisy,low powered,shitty brakes, doors,seats, ride like a skateboard. I was excited to drive the car until I actually drove it, got to be one of the worst examples of modern car engineering ever.
It's possible you friend had a FM4. Or it was just a piece of shit. Feel fortunate that it didn't burst into flames like many did.

Clean and unmolested.....
IMG_1853.PNG

Ay not be a classic, but it will damn sure sell at that price. Unmolested nice tj,s are hard to find at that price. Pos rusted out 4cyl models sell for that much. You or I may not pay it, but they dang sure sell.

Yep, even the totalled onoes at auction sell for like $3500. It is crazy.

Back