Cl find of the day

1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY 4 WHEEL DRIVE

00K0K_4wBHLFR16wn_600x450.jpg

IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIND A CAR THIS CLEAN. No rust on this one. The car was bought and kept in NEW MEXICO up to 1 and half years ago. I bought from a police officer in Maryland, who had a cop car and this set in his garage most of the time. Has 110,000 miles on it but shows no ware on it. Has a 1.6 engine, working A/C, Great Radio, as has a CB radio and get this,it has a Amiture radio. Amature radio you would have to registered, or sell it for $200. Has a great finish on it and tires are near new. NEW convertable Top. Top is a original old stock, made in USA. and has a hitch, bicycle rack, and a removable Hard top or just tip it up like a sunroof. It also does 27 miles per gallon, and less than 3000 pounds. Its what a lot of RV owners want to pull behind . Took alot of pictures to show how well this car was taken care of. So if you interested Test or call. This 4x4 Price is firm.

looked it up on KBB and it's worth $528-$1271 trade-in, didn't realize I was looking at a Daihatsu Land Cruiser :confused:
My neighbor has a nice right hand drive one. He had his toy hauler built to haul it to the beach.

BMY M934A2 5 Ton Military Camper Truck

This is the ultimate 6x6 camper. Both sides pop out to open up a 14'x16 box in the back. I gutted out all of the unnecessary stuff in the back and built a queen bed loft, which can easily be removed if you prefer. I drove it almost 1,000 miles from Michigan and it runs great. Recently had a key operated ignition professionally installed. Currently registered and clean title in hand.

00L0L_hPtTMCDzrWb_600x450.jpg

:rockon::usa:

BMY M934A2 5 Ton Military Camper Truck

This is the ultimate 6x6 camper. Both sides pop out to open up a 14'x16 box in the back. I gutted out all of the unnecessary stuff in the back and built a queen bed loft, which can easily be removed if you prefer. I drove it almost 1,000 miles from Michigan and it runs great. Recently had a key operated ignition professionally installed. Currently registered and clean title in hand.

00L0L_hPtTMCDzrWb_600x450.jpg

:rockon::usa:
this would be a ballin' tow rig

this would be a ballin' tow rig

If you could stand wearing ear plugs, and being tossed around the cab like you were re-entering earths atmosphere on the back of the space shuttle (i.e. hot as hell and bumpy in summer) all while blistering down the road at an eye popping 55-60 mph while desperately trying to keep it between the lines on narrower roads.

While neat as hell in concept...there's a reason people tend to sell these after having them only a short time. They're as comfortable and practical as a big wheel bicycle

If you could stand wearing ear plugs, and being tossed around the cab like you were re-entering earths atmosphere on the back of the space shuttle (i.e. hot as hell and bumpy in summer) all while blistering down the road at an eye popping 55-60 mph while desperately trying to keep it between the lines on narrower roads.

While neat as hell in concept...there's a reason people tend to sell these after having them only a short time. They're as comfortable and practical as a big wheel bicycle
Almost sounds like you've been in one! lol...can't speak much for the 5 tons, but I've been pitched around in the back (and the cab) of 7 tons, and those big bastards are definitely "purpose built..." without creature comforts kept in mind, of course.

Almost sounds like you've been in one.
:huggy:
Forgot to mention, if you're a healthy corn fed sumbitch the steering wheel rubs a nice place on your gut after a few miles of bouncing around like your sitting on Michael J Fox in a santa suit at Christmas giving your wish list

:huggy:
Forgot to mention, if you're a healthy corn fed sumbitch the steering wheel rubs a nice place on your gut after a few miles of bouncing around like your sitting on Michael J Fox in a santa suit at Christmas giving your wish list
:lol: Just about swallowed my chew...thanks for that!

350 engine and trans 14 bolt rear

I mean...does it come with the rest of the truck in between them for that price?

This is what I mean when I said in another thread about people up here thinking that because they've got an axle that it's worth some big damn coin....

Back