CNC4x4 Spring Fling @ URE this weekend

Some of us Trail Jammers will be down there also, We will stop in and say hello.

Your 9:30 am Ride, We are looking at around 5 - 6 rigs, Could we tag along or is it a CNC Club Ride

We meet the requirements listed on the site

Seeing that you guys will have quite abit of rigs, My thinking is it may be easier to ride with you, All depends when our whole crew shows up on Saturday Morning, most are camping Friday Night, But a few are coming in Saturday Morning

Mongo, your more then welcome to come ride with us, be at group camp around 9:30 and find someone in an orange shirt.

We have two groups, a stocker run, and a modified run.

Mike, We will be in group camp A/B and most likely we will be running late our 9:30 ride has a history of leaving around 10a. Are you camping on the trail or off one of the roads?

Mongo, your more then welcome to come ride with us, be at group camp around 9:30 and find someone in an orange shirt.

We have two groups, a stocker run, and a modified run.

Mike, We will be in group camp A/B and most likely we will be running late our 9:30 ride has a history of leaving around 10a. Are you camping on the trail or off one of the roads?

We are camping off one of the roads

If you guys want to camp in the group camp cnc only charge $5 per person non club member to help cover the group camp costs..

club members are free to camp.

I crossed the path with several, several cnc members. It almost felt like waiting on a train! The trails were not packed and it was a nice day to ride. I wish it would have started raining about 4 and made a good slick time, but I couldn't wait around any longer. I must have stopped and picked up 50 beer cans though. I got tired of stopping and getting in and out though. I need one of those little grabber hand things so I can reach them from the cab instead of getting out!

I crossed the path with several, several cnc members. It almost felt like waiting on a train! The trails were not packed and it was a nice day to ride. I wish it would have started raining about 4 and made a good slick time, but I couldn't wait around any longer. I must have stopped and picked up 50 beer cans though. I got tired of stopping and getting in and out though. I need one of those little grabber hand things so I can reach them from the cab instead of getting out!

X2 on the rain, very dusty! Did anyone have any trouble with the troopers atthe exit road around 3 or so? They were doing a registration check point.

I must have stopped and picked up 50 beer cans though. I got tired of stopping and getting in and out though. I need one of those little grabber hand things so I can reach them from the cab instead of getting out!

That's what the passenger is for - especially the kids.

You gotta train your dog to fetch the beer cans! :) Very nice meeting you man and I'll definitely be hitting you up soon when I'm ready to refinish these floors.

saw Don (granny) on 544 yesterday stopped and chatted for a bit. Sorry Don didn't get a chance to get over there - we rode for a bit and then rain come in when I guessed it about 5ish.
I was going all the way to falls dam to take a new guy with an ATV to the trail head. Amazing how much they smoothed out. I was getting to like that little rocky spot just past the mud hole on the trail head.
Anyhow, Chris we're gonna have to organize another pickup day.
I saw some trash too out there - not as bad as the end of the year. Perhaps we can get some clubs in on it too.... hint hint.

Pasted a bunch of you guys over the weekend, Nice looking rigs. Wished I could have stopped and said hello, But we were tiring to get in some wheeling before the rain hit.

As I pasted you guys at the bottom of Rocky mount where Slab Pile comes in. Looked like yall were eating lunch.

Someone yelled "Nice Hat" at me (Blue TJ with a white cage). Referring to my UNC cap

saw Don (granny) on 544 yesterday stopped and chatted for a bit. Sorry Don didn't get a chance to get over there - we rode for a bit and then rain come in when I guessed it about 5ish.
I was going all the way to falls dam to take a new guy with an ATV to the trail head. Amazing how much they smoothed out. I was getting to like that little rocky spot just past the mud hole on the trail head.
Anyhow, Chris we're gonna have to organize another pickup day.
I saw some trash too out there - not as bad as the end of the year. Perhaps we can get some clubs in on it too.... hint hint.

I think we're going to roll the cleanup days into the work days. Probably going to do a may/june cleanup either way. We shall see.

Once again I want to thank all the CNC folks for the hospitality & friendship. I only wish we could have burnt a little bit of that firewood I split! :)

Until next time...

Back