Cochran -'Uwharries Edge' update

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
A quick update. Charles (property owner) has hired a local heavy equipment operator to buildup the muddy areas with rock. He is to use the quart rock in the area for the buildup. Yeah! Could possibly be accomplished by the 14th of April!

I have been working on the trails to widen some of the very narrow passages and cut back some more brush as now the leaves are weighting down the limbs and narrowed the trail again!

I will be opening that rock ledge on the right as you come in and opening the mudholes across from that as well. Hopefully before the 14th. This Saturday!

Trying to get ready for the big weekend this weekend. CTB,CNC,CROC and Old North State - all coming to Uwharrie this weekend! We will be charging for use if you are no a CTBer!

Hey Cory, We are still putting together the pricing details. Should have prices worked out by tomorrow for this weekend.
Yes - at end of Cotton Place road. Feel free to call me or Eldorado Outpost tomorrow. Thank you for your interest!

Hey Scott!

Scott Thomas here.

We were at Uwharrie this weekend. Got a key and went down and looked the area over! Talked to Chip this morning and he said I needed to talk to you about the particulars on the property. Would be very interested in being involved in developing the area! Any planned work weekends or such?

Back