Coffee cup saga,..continued

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
another cup gone..........

Leslie and I went to the James Town Flea Market Sunday to look around. We found a guy there that had some kids stuff. Not Christmas gifts, but some very cheap toys they we thought they would enjoy.
Well it was an arm load and with what we had already gotten, we made a trip back to the car.
A short while later, I noticed my coffee cup gone, so we back tracked where we had been.
Sure enough, I had laid it down on the table where we had bought the kids things. I walked up and asked him, and he said yes, it was right here, and has he spoke he stopped, it's gone. "I had a lady ask me about it and I told her someone had left it"

Evidently, she needed it more than me.She took it, and the coffee inside. I looked around for a wet spot in the dirt where she might have tossed it, but there was nothing close.

The rest of the time there I spend looking to see if someone had it in their hands, probably missed some deals because my focus wasn't there!

Merry Christmas lady! Enjoy the cup!

Damn coffee cup thieves. Lately I have become attached to a plain old blue enameled metal cup for coffee duties. I have broken so many ceramic and plastic ones I lost count. Since I carry a thermos I always have hot coffee on hand.

aimages.outdoorpros.com_images_prod_5_Stansport_10995_rw_83170_96759.jpg

Getting old is ruff Chip! So I've heard anyways, Maybe we could ask Granny(Don) how it feels! LOL

That's funny

Didn't you just go through a coffee cup lose a few months back?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chip...explain how it would have gone... if you would have found a little old lady, walking around, sipping your cup.

What would you have said:popcorn:

:lol:

Sounds like sometimers to me.

If your coffee cup AND your wallet is on a chain.................you might be a redneck!

WOW I didn't expect so many posts on this LOL
Nice to know you have friends, even if they are heckling you!

To answer Dylan, I would have told her that was a very nice cup. I had one once, but someone stole it. Sure wish I could find it, it had my name engraved on the bottom and a hidden $100 bill inside the insulation, just for emergences.

Good answer!

Back