Crawl, Petersons, Off-Road Adv, n more - where you gonna be at Nov 6-8th?

glad greg can find it funny now.
wasn't funny watching it tho:driver:

I will let you know that they moved a LOT of rock and dirt over in that turn so you would probably have to hit the turn really hard to actually fly into the lake now...

or just roll about 3 times..:lol:

Any details???

I have no interest in this event but does this mean the trails are going to be a parking lot all weekend?

In other words.... will there be times when the event participants will all be over at the stables and not on the trails?

This is a raining on my plan to spend a nice day riding the dirtbike at URE. :wheel:

I have no interest in this event but does this mean the trails are going to be a parking lot all weekend?
In other words.... will there be times when the event participants will all be over at the stables and not on the trails?
This is a raining on my plan to spend a nice day riding the dirtbike at URE. :wheel:

Dude seriously!?I forgot uwharrie is only for you and your dirtbike.On a dirtbike you can get around rigs all day anyway.who cares

errr.....

:lol:

Ya, that probably didn't come across the right way. I have seen URE be a complete cluster@#$% with 4x4s, rigs, ATVs, dirtbikes, etc.... I'd rather avoid that sort of day. Some folks like the carnival atmosphere, some don't. I'm just saying I may postpone a week.

Y'all have fun!! :beer:

Dude seriously!?I forgot uwharrie is only for you and your dirtbike.On a dirtbike you can get around rigs all day anyway.who cares

Back