Cream Puff

Van-go

Not an old man
Talk me out if sending @77GreenMachine ’s old Cherokee up cream puff in Harlan on UTV stickies… I don’t see what could go wrong:smokin:
EB7DB394-8EE1-47A9-AC6E-15CE8AF81288.jpeg

What size sticky would hold up to beat downs on a Dana 30 with chromos and an 8.8?
I can get a new set of roxxzillas in a 35x10x15 for like $1000

My inspiration

Good lord what was in that thing? Talk about sounding anemic! Was that like a 5hp Briggs and Stratton motor? I thought it was going to stall out.

In my dozen

My inspiration
That things got some wheelbase advantage on your XJ, but on the flip side it looks to be heavier. The ground looks very dry too. Definitely take and post video!

This thing is mint. I wasn’t kidding about the rust weight reduction. :smokin:
Well they have a 729lb load rating so with all the rust on this Jeep I may be close to 3k lbs
I think @77GreenMachine drove it through the ocean

7898DB3B-8CB9-4D46-90B7-C2C0F02E2D75.jpeg
3382D9C2-0CCE-4CA1-BDA0-2A5425200DC8.jpeg
EDD4CD60-4C11-412F-87E1-28753DE883B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. It’s worse than I knew! I hadn’t really, like intentionally really looked it over, since 2018 when me and Chris were gonna put a cage in it, then realized there was no reason to add a cage to that thing. But it wasn't that bad back then. Amazing how rust takes off once it gets going.

I mean, I see no problem here. Put you some hoop over the front seats and rock out.

Last edited:
Wow. It’s worse than I knew! I hadn’t really, like intentionally really looked it over, since 2018 when me and Chris were gonna put a cage in it, then realized there was no reason to add a cage to that thing. But it was that bad back then. Amazing how rust takes off once it gets going.

I mean, I see no problem here. Put you some hoop over the front seats and rock out.
Oh it’s not that bad. I love this thing. It’s going to get a cage out of mostly 2in .120 wall cause that’s what we have that I doubt I will ever use for anything else.
@Chris_Keziah brought our old 2in die over to borrow.
I’ll post up some pictures of what we come up with.
I need to figure out how to modify the bumpers on it to lighten it up and protect the radiator for when I roll it.

Just so we are clear, David knew this old pile was rusty when he bought it. It was sold as a cheap beater Jeep. I don’t want anyone to get the idea that he just discovered this rust or something.

Last edited:
Man, I have got to get in on this beater XJ fun. I've got less than $500 in this one. I might be at a little more disadvantage being open front on 31's but I bought it to party.

View attachment 356038
Come to Harlan in the 24th. Weld the diffs and let’s rock out

Just so we are clear, David new this old pile was rusty when he bought it. It was sold as a cheap beater Jeep. I don’t want anyone to get the idea that he just discovered this rust or something.
I 100% agree!
I should have clarified that earlier :D
Phillip is a stand up guy as we all know.
I need you to get a shit box race coordinated at the ranch soon.

Back