D-6

And secondly he didn't finish it for you dipshit... he finished it for Doc. I think you over estimate what someone would do FOR you...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nah, I think it's exciting. I love to hear all the things you guys know about me, and who I am.
I don't know you but I do know I requested to see your set up you described out of genuine curiosity. I'm not a fabricator but I love to see peoples set up. What I know is you never posted a picture. So to me it's BS just like this build.

I think it’s funny that you talk about “shop talk” and real time in the shop and most of us not getting that. You’re insane. You’re in here with a drawing, since you’ve started this build thread I’ve been turning wrenches, welding, grinding, problem solving fitment, and brain storming IN A REAL SHOP several nights a week, and went wheeling in between while you’re still playing with your drawing and trying to name drop.

Many people in here are doing the same 1-2 nights a week, so don’t pretend you’re the mega builder and we are all peasants. I called you out in the beginning of this thread. You’re full of crap, this isn’t real, it’s your pipe dream and you are a troll.

I think it’s funny that you talk about “shop talk” and real time in the shop and most of us not getting that. You’re insane. You’re in here with a drawing, since you’ve started this build thread I’ve been turning wrenches, welding, grinding, problem solving fitment, and brain storming IN A REAL SHOP several nights a week, and went wheeling in between while you’re still playing with your drawing and trying to name drop.

Many people in here are doing the same 1-2 nights a week, so don’t pretend you’re the mega builder and we are all peasants. I called you out in the beginning of this thread. You’re full of crap, this isn’t real, it’s your pipe dream and you are a troll.
Also doesn't "shop talk" have some level of ball busting, name calling, joking around, blowing thing up, setting things (or people) on fire, conversations about how to do something or fix an issue. Or is it all quite asses and elbows cause we're all the best there ever was and don't need no help from someone. Shit, if your place is like that...... Then count me in!!!! Oh wait I suck at this...but if you need something burned to the ground then I'm your man.

Also doesn't "shop talk" have some level of ball busting, name calling, joking around, blowing thing up, setting things (or people) on fire, conversations about how to do something or fix an issue. Or is it all quite asses and elbows cause we're all the best there ever was and don't need no help from someone. Shit, if your place is like that...... Then count me in!!!! Oh wait I suck at this...but if you need something burned to the ground then I'm your man.

I can neither confirm or deny some of the ass hattery that goes on in my shop after hours :D

But I will say we have a senior shop bitch......cough..... @adamk :flipoff2:

Its exactly where he wanted it to go...

May be. I really have worked hard to change how I view people and things outside my understanding. I was hoping for the positive and pushed to be less pessimistic.
The dark looming truth of fantasy and using a very creative brain to lure and project a healthy ambition to create are now full circle. I enjoy artistic creation at all levels. However artistry through manipulation and or using the product to goad people into believing a lie about your intent, or goals is disgusting.
Aside from the personal jabs and out side circumstances it has became clear. Its just more crap. Only this time so far in digital media.
A humble artist who produces with his talents tangible goods is honorable. The other is merely a con artist.
The sad truth, without knowing the man. The person he dearly wishes to convince is himself.

I can neither confirm or deny some of the ass hattery that goes on in my shop after hours :D

But I will say we have a senior shop bitch......cough..... @adamk :flipoff2:

Senior Shop Bitch at your service! I will say that some of the conversations in the shop are pointless bullshitting but there are also a TON of conversations that have very useful and practical outcomes. It's a whole different world going from CAD models to real building of anything. Seeing it from a professional side as an engineer to the hobby side with jeeps and anything offroad, what looks good on a computer screen isn't always the same in the real world. It seems as though this thread is just a perfect CAD world "build" that I see as highly unlikely to come to any sort of fruition

I feel like if there was some explanation of how everything was created as far as the drawings and stuff there could be a lot of value and education to this thread. But that's just me. I'm not a fabricator by any means. I just have a general interest in off-road vehicles and am always willing to learn. Personally I don't consider this thread a fail if anybody anywhere learned something from the software work and research that went into it. Most of what has been talked about in this thread might as well have been chinese because it's way beyond my capabilities. But I have had a few beers....so continue on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Here's how I see it. You come in here with some kind of bullshit build that most saw through on day one. You have no intentions of ever building this. You don't have the money nor the inclination. It's the equivalent of sitting around a campfire with friends (which you obviously lack) and talking about banging chicks out of your league. It's not gonna happen.

Then you go and name Woodley like that gives you credit. I kept tabs on him when he was cranking out ground breaking rigs out of a plywood shack in middle Tennessee. The dude has it and you don't. The proof is that he went on to build a million dollar shop with a cult like following. What have you got? A bunch of pissed off people and nothing to show beyond the ability to play with a computer program. Wow, congrats.

So you say that you're competing with the top 1% and that somehow gives you the right to try and talk down to us. Fuck off, kid. You're a nobody but a small fish in a big pond. You're not a player and I doubt you'll ever be much more than a welder for someone with actual talent and real drive.

Here's how I see it. You come in here with some kind of bullshit build that most saw through on day one. You have no intentions of ever building this. You don't have the money nor the inclination. It's the equivalent of sitting around a campfire with friends (which you obviously lack) and talking about banging chicks out of your league. It's not gonna happen.

Then you go and name Woodley like that gives you credit. I kept tabs on him when he was cranking out ground breaking rigs out of a plywood shack in middle Tennessee. The dude has it and you don't. The proof is that he went on to build a million dollar shop with a cult like following. What have you got? A bunch of pissed off people and nothing to show beyond the ability to play with a computer program. Wow, congrats.

So you say that you're competing with the top 1% and that somehow gives you the right to try and talk down to us. Fuck off, kid. You're a nobody but a small fish in a big pond. You're not a player and I doubt you'll ever be much more than a welder for someone with actual talent and real drive.
[emoji119]

You have no intentions of ever building this.
I actually disagree with this.
I think he does indeed have intentions and a belief it will happen.
The problem is he isn't accepting that money isn't infinite and the laws of physics are real, and thus boundaries do exist.... and more importantly that there are people here who have the emperical evidence of those boundaries form having witnessed them... making intentions irrelevant.

I actually disagree with this.
I think he does indeed have intentions and a belief it will happen.
The problem is he isn't accepting that money isn't infinite and the laws of physics are real, and thus boundaries do exist.... and more importantly that there are people here who have the emperical evidence of those boundaries form having witnessed them... making intentions irrelevant.
I think deep down he knows it won't happen. He may want it to but it's doomed but I see your point.

Spent a few weeks away from the computer preparing to shoot in my first NSCA sporting clay tournament. I spent about a month developing a strategy, and was able to stick to my game plan. I completed the tournament shooting against my class, and scored a 7th place finish out of 36 shooters in the main event with 69% crush, and a 3rd place finish out of 24 shooters in the afternoon event with 83% crush. It was fun, I enjoyed the stiff competition.

I did end up working on the car some in my absence. It's hard for me to stay away from it. I was able to get the new Australian made Proformance Motorsport D-80 front differential dialed in, along with my new portal hubs.

Using 25 degrees of inner CV angle. The pivot geometry on my new front suspension boasts 25.5 inches of wheel travel, 16.5 inches of ground clearance below the diff protection, and 35 degrees of steering angle assuming I can make the rack turn the knuckle that far.

These hood tubes are just for gauge because they're not aesthetically up to par yet. Along with some other things, the lower A-pillar is in need of adjustment. Both of the headers are junk, and I can't fit a Supercharged LT5 in the chassis anymore.

I was almost relieved to nullify the obligation towards fitting a supercharged engine (and everything that goes with it) in the D-6, because the supercharged LT5 I was looking at would not fit in the car any more. The water pump design, and the alternator location were both hindering the new steering radius, and the steering radius won the priority battle. BUT..... Turns out that the supercharged LS9 has a different water pump configuration, which justifies relocating the alternator, allowing the front tire to live in a clear path vertically during 35 degree steering lock. I just want to make sure that the supercharged LS9 I'm looking for now, can run on 93 octane.

I'm not exactly sure which supercharged LS I am looking for now. All I know is that the crank pulley cannot proceed forward past the stock length. In other words, the supercharger belt needs to be on the same plane with the standard crank pulley position. The engine choice is up for suggestion!

125937739_1775562552618936_3223361698822119581_o.jpg

126903083_1775192862655905_159262396585235628_o.jpg

010920_5.jpg

LS9-engine-with-cover.jpg

IFS 2.jpg

IFS 3.jpg

IFS 11.jpg

IFS 12.jpg

IFS 13.jpg

IFS 14.jpg

IFS 15.jpg

IFS 16.jpg