Dirt Bike Riders

There's been a few videos up on YouTube and FB of some of the new lines he's putting in there this year. Told him a couple weeks ago he's an asshole and he just smiled. It's gonna be rough and I just wish I could make it out Sunday to watch. It's gonna be gnarly.

Maybe in a couple years I'll grow balls big enough to try. I'm nowhere close right now.

Oh I know, a lot of the people posting the videos we ride with fairly frequently.

Tyler is an asshole, I tell him that every time I see him

Tim is a good rider, and has weight also to give him good traction which does help him on some of that stuff.

Saturday on chicken fight will be the spot to watch like last year. Sunday is a bit harder to watch because the course is so long, last year we sat on Wentzel's waterslide (upper part) for about 2 hours to see about 5 riders. After that we just poked around to other spots to see if we could catch a few shots of our friends. I'm registered in C class since I haven't raced in a while, I should have done B to be farther up and avoid some of the bottle necks.

Well im probably out for the race. We rode brushy 2 weeks ago and I stopped to watch friends and leaned against a tree. It was dead and fell down and I fell also. My hand caught the next tree only on my pinky and bent it back. Im super bummed. Didn’t even hurt it on something cool.

Attachments

• 92880CD0-7CD7-4D6A-A946-62BC9AF62AF0.png
    92880CD0-7CD7-4D6A-A946-62BC9AF62AF0.png
    311.4 KB · Views: 75
Well I have considered that strongly but the chance I will need surgery if I do is strong and its not worth it.

I was dumb and did chicken fight 2x with it like it is though ha
So you’re fine. Mitch Payton would tell you to suck it up like he did to Pingree back in the day only for him to have his best result at Daytona.

Back