Dirt Bike Riders

Once mine is out I plan to drag him away from his computer and get him riding more too. I'll definitely be down to meet up. And he'll be glad to have someone else to ride. How old is yours?

Good idea. I'll check them when I get around to messing with it again.
Our kid doesn’t ride. Virtual school has meant I need to be home though. With summer starting I can take off a weekday and ride

Did some cruising at brown today!
Hate I missed it but glad I had already bailed. Ended up at work til 4am. Would have sucked to get up at 8.

Going Saturday to Brushy again.
Shitty Soil -> WAP -> WAP Extension --- then who else knows. Going to be mostly misery ride thanks to my asshole friends.
Tossing around the idea of Brushy on Saturday but would bring the boy so no gnarly trails this weekend for me. I think shitty soil is my next challenge though. We'll see.

Tossing around the idea of Brushy on Saturday but would bring the boy so no gnarly trails this weekend for me. I think shitty soil is my next challenge though. We'll see.
Weather is not looking too great now though. Shitty soil can be shitty lol, I think I would rather do Chicken Fight hah.

If we are there though, and see ya come say Hi. Black Xtrainer, a Sherco 300, and likely a KTM 300 with us, and maybe another beta 300rr

Quick edit of riding Saturday.

Wap to shorty soil to then the botg qualifier course and when we about got to chicken fight the storm let lose but we didn’t Graham’s gultch when it was a waterfall coming down but lots of fun but my go pro was dead for that

Nice. Im trying to make the gps seer race at karios Saturday!
We are in Bryson city for the week for vacation and don’t get back home till Friday night or I would be doing it. My buddy on the sherco in the video is doing it. We used his track from the last botg race to see how tuning gps yet.
I’m doing botg though

Attachments

• 615FF6FF-959B-454A-823B-D8FD3FF82E6E.jpeg
    615FF6FF-959B-454A-823B-D8FD3FF82E6E.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 81
I think you guys may be a little bit out of my league. Ok, a lot out of my league haha.
I’m the worst one in the group and still have major fails every ride and need help each time. Ride with people better than you and it will make you better quick. 3 years ago we were racing harescrambles and got bored of them and started doing this crap. If you can do chicken fight you can do this stuff. It’s all in clutch control and the other part is mental.

I’m the worst one in the group and still have major fails every ride and need help each time. Ride with people better than you and it will make you better quick. 3 years ago we were racing harescrambles and got bored of them and started doing this crap. If you can do chicken fight you can do this stuff. It’s all in clutch control and the other part is mental.
Yeah, about that clutch control...I have a love hate relationship with this Rekluse. It's great, but I'm pretty sure it's making me a worse rider. One of these days I'm probably gonna swap it for a stock clutch. The whole mental thing gets me every time. But even that is getting better as I make it up more obstacles.

Yeah, about that clutch control...I have a love hate relationship with this Rekluse. It's great, but I'm pretty sure it's making me a worse rider. One of these days I'm probably gonna swap it for a stock clutch. The whole mental thing gets me every time. But even that is getting better as I make it up more obstacles.
We all ditched our rekluse now. I had one on my 150 ktm when I raced haresceambles but on my 300 I never put one in. The rekluse has gotten really close to feeling like a real clutch but it still isn’t perfect. It also sucks for when you are rolling backwards and want to hold the bike in place. Playing on my trials bike also has helped clutch control a ton

We all ditched our rekluse now. I had one on my 150 ktm when I raced haresceambles but on my 300 I never put one in. The rekluse has gotten really close to feeling like a real clutch but it still isn’t perfect. It also sucks for when you are rolling backwards and want to hold the bike in place. Playing on my trials bike also has helped clutch control a ton
My bike had it when I bought it used. Thought it was the greatest thing at first. Now a year or so later and it's not. It's made my clutch work sloppy if i get on another bike. And I've noticed a lot of times like you said when you want to stop on a hill and have the engine hold the bike in place, the rekluse won't do it. One day I'll swap it. One day lol.

Not to derail the thread, but is there anything at Brushy for sxs? Its like 20 min from the house and was just wondering if it'd be worth taking a trip over there?

Not to derail the thread, but is there anything at Brushy for sxs? Its like 20 min from the house and was just wondering if it'd be worth taking a trip over there?

Trail 1 is about a 26 mile loop that is SXS friendly. They have changed the policy on SXS's though. I believe they will let you visit the park 1x before you buy a annual pass.

1626260532106.png

If you want to see me ride the struggle bus up chicken fight (2nd time of the day)

@ShimShim smoke valley is where you end up at the end of 9c extension?

I've raced Battle of the goats since the first year they had the race. Chicken fight gets really fun with 20 other racers in the pouring down rain, I love ridding hard enduro, it's like extreme 4wheeling on a bike.

I've raced Battle of the goats since the first year they had the race. Chicken fight gets really fun with 20 other racers in the pouring down rain, I love ridding hard enduro, it's like extreme 4wheeling on a bike.

Tyler is going to kill us if we make it to the big race this year. All the news about RORR being the hardest race has him fueled. We are riding last years course next Wednesday to practice. Chicken fight lines have changed so much every year.

Tyler is going to kill us if we make it to the big race this year. All the news about RORR being the hardest race has him fueled. We are riding last years course next Wednesday to practice. Chicken fight lines have changed so much every year.

I'll miss it this year. I had surgery on my left shoulder end of March, rode last weekend for the first time since, shoulder felt great. I'm going to ride Brown this weekend, it'll be my last time for quite awhile as I'm going 7/19 to have surgery on my right shoulder!!! 2021 is going to be my "body rebuilding year".

Tyler is going to kill us if we make it to the big race this year. All the news about RORR being the hardest race has him fueled. We are riding last years course next Wednesday to practice. Chicken fight lines have changed so much every year
There's been a few videos up on YouTube and FB of some of the new lines he's putting in there this year. Told him a couple weeks ago he's an asshole and he just smiled. It's gonna be rough and I just wish I could make it out Sunday to watch. It's gonna be gnarly.

Maybe in a couple years I'll grow balls big enough to try. I'm nowhere close right now.

Last edited:
There's been a few videos up on YouTube and FB of some of the new lines he's putting in there this year. Told him a couple weeks ago he's an asshole and he just smiled. It's gonna be rough and I just wish I could make it out Sunday to watch. It's gonna be gnarly.

Maybe in a couple years I'll grow balls big enough to try. I'm nowhere close right now.

"How slick is this shit?" Hahaha
You could hear it spinning up and I knew he was not carrying the frontend across that ledge in the creek, haha.

"How slick is this shit?" Hahaha
You could hear it spinning up and I knew he was not carrying the frontend across that ledge in the creek, haha.
Haha yeah. And from what I've seen, he's a pretty good rider. There's gonna be some carnage this year. I'm gonna try to go watch Saturday but it won't be nearly as good as Sunday.

Back