Do you work for fun???

Still at it. Changed jobs mid December and have been splitting time between working from home, being out in the field and at the home office in TN. We are going to give it a year or so but if it all works out it will speed up our plan to be back here full time.
93C36692-6AC2-459B-9FD1-81B2AE8946D9.jpeg

Before I went in the Army, I worked at various dealerships and learned a lot. But I got burnt out, and working on the K5 just went to the wayside. When I went in the Army, that was a fun job. I had some shit moments, but I had a good time doing a bunch of man shit and met some amazing people. While in I got back into working on stuff and helping guys fix things, wheeling the west coast rocks, welding and fabricating. After I came home, I tried out college, ended up doing some soul searching and started a driveway/garage gig called Wonton Offroad. Some months I made some killer money for a garage/driveway gig, but I didn't want to work on my own stuff because I was just tired from busting my ass and hurting because a life a full speed in the Army. I started doing the machining thing a little over a year and half ago, I enjoy it because I'm learning, access to stuff to build my own stuff. I'm falling in love with working on my own stuff again, and I can now engineer/design something and make it. I've learned to TIG, a lot more about machining, more heat-treating stuff, and the planning of the order of when to do the operations to get the desired end result. Before finding out I'm a dad, I was working just for fun and to get out of the house.

Back