doubler vs D300 4.1 kit? options/input please

FYI- I ran a Jody built 300 behind my SBF on stickies, driving like a total idiot for years. Broke an RCV, split an ARB in half and a few ujoints. The case did just fine.
Chances are my 5.0 has a little more ass than yours will. ;)
Well daiuuuuum lol. I'm sure your 5.0 is quite stronger but I've made my decision. Now with money I'm saving, I'm thinking fox 2.5s instead of 2.0s...if work keeps up heck I might even go coilovers

I'm thinking fox 2.5s instead of 2.0s...if work keeps up heck I might even go coilovers
At that point it's cheaper to go coilovers, also I highly doubt what ever you build will be light enough to run 2.0's, last rig I did blew the max corner weight of a 2.0 Fox out of the water.

At that point it's cheaper to go coilovers, also I highly doubt what ever you build will be light enough to run 2.0's, last rig I did blew the max corner weight of a 2.0 Fox out of the water.
Good point, haven't really done the numbers but I was thinking already I'd have to go up to bigger shocks or coilovers with the weight...haven't got that far in numbers planning yet

Back