DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

Woo Hoo! I love dem dawgs!

I wish I had the coin, I would get a load of gravel hauled in to make the driveway a little smoother at the road.

Might be something to think about, there may be RV'S and Big rigs coming to the ECORS events.

:bounce2::bounce2:Yep, and I can't wait to see everybody! So come hungry and keep me busy so I don't freeze my puppies off! LOL. Thanks to the Mud Devils for letting me come and be a part of this. See ya on the 27th!
Your Hot Dog Guy!

thanks for heading this up Ricky we should have enough to finish Efird's truck after the event. We are gonna keep working on the truck so we can bring it to the ride at least as a roller.

I would like to thank the mud devils and ricky for getting this together,and every one that shows up. I talked to Efirds dad today and he is coming out as well. You dont know how much all this means to his mom and dad.They are very excited about getting his truck finished.Words cann't express how excited Dennis (efirds dad) was to hear about this ride.Thanks again

:bounce2:I cann't wait to see that ugly toyota with 20's

Had a great time out there last time even though my clutch exploded!I put a new one in it this past weekend so hopefully I can make it out!

Its awesome yall are putting this together for efird!I rode in that ol 4runner he had awesome rig!Sad to hear what happened.

So we have until 2 to do the "open ride", then its gonna be only the comp stuff? Correct?

Trying to plan when to arrive that day.

Anybody got an address I can stick in my GPS? Or maybe some directions? I'll be coming from Siler City (east of Asheboro on Highway 64). Thanks.

Thanks JC.

Hey man Im based in goldsboro but from asheboro and hopefully will be able to make it,so if you want you can just meet up with me and my buds in asheboro and follow us,just let me know!

Hey man, since your from Lexington, where's the best places in your opinion to a - put out flyers, and b - put up road signs?

Got a bunch of both and know the Mooresville area real well, don't know much bout Lexington other than the Kerley's Mud Bog, if I do put up road signs i'd like to know of places where they wont get taken down so i can reuse em later, like I said got those spots in mooresville scoped out real well, just don't know Lexington that well.

the only thing i can think about in lexington is if you can somehow get in touch with the kerleys get some flyers to toms 4wd, and some of the other tire places around lexington, ask sqrl$$ he should know more about how to get stuff around lexington. im new to wheeling so i wouldn't be of much help sorry man good luck with the event ill try to get the word around while i'm back home this weekend, if you shoot me a flyer i might be able to print some off at ecu and take em to lexington this weekend and post them up

Ill try toget the flyer off the computer and see if i can get them to pass it out at the gate at Kerleys Pit.

the only thing i can think about in lexington is if you can somehow get in touch with the kerleys get some flyers to toms 4wd, and some of the other tire places around lexington, ask sqrl$$ he should know more about how to get stuff around lexington. im new to wheeling so i wouldn't be of much help sorry man good luck with the event ill try to get the word around while i'm back home this weekend, if you shoot me a flyer i might be able to print some off at ecu and take em to lexington this weekend and post them up

Yea one good thing is like half of the mud racers are from Lexington so I'll start hitting them up, get some stuff out there, I'll get a flyer posted up here soon, my computer crashed yesterday and I literally lost everything, bringing the extremely not cool on such a massive level

Ill try toget the flyer off the computer and see if i can get them to pass it out at the gate at Kerleys Pit.

Well I revised it so wait till i get the new one up, If the Kerley's are still running it now (thought it was closed when it was cold) and there is good weather I might actually come up this Sunday, I had 2000 flyers made the other day on the flashy paper so I can bring a bunch up then.

For all the folks asking for directions, the easiest way I have found (mayb 2 miles longer)

85n to ecit 96 which is hwy 64
Go east on 64 (R if coming from the south L if coming FROm the North)
apprx 4 miles down turn R on Kindley Rd.
At the end of kindley RD turn L
You will go through an intersection and DPG will be on your right.

Back