DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

Getting close, can't wait for the weekend. I saw that Ricky has alot of signs up around our area. I hope this draw alot of people out for the ride. This is definitely for a great cause, and for those that haven't been to DPG, you do not want to miss it. The rock comp. should be nasty and the free ride is awesome. Def, a place to bring extra parts.:driver:

I'll be there most definitely. Got the jeep fixed last night and I informed the wife. :D

When you getting down there? If i can get off work i will get there first thing to play around before to many people get there and stand around on my easy lines haha. If I have to work i will be there by 2.

When you getting down there? If i can get off work i will get there first thing to play around before to many people get there and stand around on my easy lines haha. If I have to work i will be there by 2.

Going to leave my house around 7:30 and meet up with some friends to convoy up there. Will probably roll into the playground around 10ish? You're a lot closer than me. :)

George brought the backhoe down yesterday and we changed a few things up. The center section obstacle has been reworked and should be quite a challenge now.
We would like to get everyone together in the morning to haul some rocks to the creek crossings. If everyone will grab a few rocks and drop in there it will keep it from getting dug out too bad and wont take long. We will appreciate the help.

George brought the backhoe down yesterday and we changed a few things up. The center section obstacle has been reworked and should be quite a challenge now.
We would like to get everyone together in the morning to haul some rocks to the creek crossings. If everyone will grab a few rocks and drop in there it will keep it from getting dug out too bad and wont take long. We will appreciate the help.

I'd love to help. I just had surgery so I can't lift much, but the back of my XJ would love to haul a load. What time are you all getting there?

Hey Chris, Jon, and Lorenzo, if you guys want to meet up at Peeler Rd. truck stop that will be the easiest place to get in and out of. Getting out on Innes with a trailer is a pain, let's plan on meeting at Peeler around 8-8:15 if that works for ya'll.

Yep, that will work great. Peeler road truck stop. Maybe we can grab some breakfast while we're there. It's the one right off the exit on the right. I think it's a Shell or at least there's some yellow somewhere on the building. :p I'll be there at 8am.

Just a quick prize update:

-Galloways is kicking in some used tire/wheels gift certificates

-Marsfab is kicking in some Fab work gift certificates

-Mudpro a 9" Pinion Guard and a Orbital Valve Mount

-Olivers Driveshafts are kicking in some ujoint gift certificates (your choice of 1310-1410)

-Farmboy Diesel $250 worth of gift certificates

-Monster supplying us with Liquid Energy as Usual

-Amsoil some lubes for your rig

-Custom built racing videos 2 complete 09 DVD sets from all over NC

btw, check out these sick vids from last time:

Hey Chris, Jon, and Lorenzo, if you guys want to meet up at Peeler Rd. truck stop that will be the easiest place to get in and out of. Getting out on Innes with a trailer is a pain, let's plan on meeting at Peeler around 8-8:15 if that works for ya'll.

Jon, I know I got your number. I'll let you know for sure later on in the week. Debating bringing the truck or not... also might be leaving from URE so may not meet ya at the exit - but I'll let yall kno

Back