DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

Ya ricky they run all year long Does not matter the weather. But if you ride out there let me know.

For all the folks asking for directions, the easiest way I have found (mayb 2 miles longer)

85n to ecit 96 which is hwy 64
Go east on 64 (R if coming from the south L if coming FROm the North)
apprx 4 miles down turn R on Kindley Rd.
At the end of kindley RD turn L
You will go through an intersection and DPG will be on your right.
Perfect. Thanks man

well i guess i want be bringing the little ol' yota out, I'll just be spectating. I was in an atv accident Friday and broke my wrist. I hit a cable that was run between to trees. It flipped me right off, but it could have been a lot worse. So when you see somebody walking around out there with a cast and arm sling that will be me lol

well i guess i want be bringing the little ol' yota out, I'll just be spectating. I was in an atv accident Friday and broke my wrist. I hit a cable that was run between to trees. It flipped me right off, but it could have been a lot worse. So when you see somebody walking around out there with a cast and arm sling that will be me lol
Hate to hear that,but glad ur still coming out.

Def, put out almost 1k flyers on all the cars we could get to at the monster jam in charlotte for the event, shoulda took more people too many cars not enough time for two guys . . .

Also got flyers out at Circle K Arena at the last bull ride Comp, and just went out to the Kerley's mud pit in lexington yesterday with more flyers, still got bout 2 grand of em that I'm gonna spend a day or two this week just driving around and putting em out at every store/parts house/resteraunt/gas station i can in Mooresville and around denton and lexington as well.

Gonna paint up the big 4x8 road signs, and put em out all over the surrounding areas like usual

Gotta plaster it all over the internet now too, got a list of like 18 plus forums i usually hit up with posts

Got bout 50 billion phone calls to make, get all the stuff lined up.

Bout to do the facebook event as well, hoping to hit over 6k worth of local people this time, can hit 3k easy by myself but if we all chip in and invite all our friends it'll spread the word like crazy, people don't realize how much the facebook advertising really makes a huge difference.

Anyone who wants add me on facebook if you haven't already and help us spread the word bout the event: www.facebook.com/rickybobby4x4cross

Also not going to be selling 4x4cross shirts either day at the events, we have some Efird Memorial Shirts being made up that look super cool and let everyone know you helped out a great cause!

21052_768080518439_11809671_42530987_7148339_n.jpg

Ricky man good job on getting all this together and great looking shirts cant wait to be there!

Ricky if you have a X L shirt, I'd like to buy one too!

Hope you have plenty of those T's! :)

I hope you printed those T's in 2XL. That looks like some nice work.

I think the guys have the shirts in XL,L,M. I don't think they went larger or smaller than those sizes. Not sure on the price yet.

I sorta need one S-BB size. Short-Big Belly! LOL

Back