EDC folding knives

I do - but its a tattoo.

Thats not gonna do the job.

I gave up hardware on my fingers long ago after a couple near-losing-a-digit experiences. Plus it was cheaper to get the tattoo than have it resized as I got fatter.
I'm in the same boat. Mine is tattoo'd as well.

But had I known how much it would hurt, I wouldn't have. :flipoff2:

(Previously I thought my shin piece was the most painful tattoo I'd ever gotten done.)

I'm in the same boat. Mine is tattoo'd as well.

But had I known how much it would hurt, I wouldn't have. :flipoff2:

(Previously I thought my shin piece was the most painful tattoo I'd ever gotten done.)
Interesting. This is my only tattoo... honestly I didn't think it was as awful as I expected for a thing right on bone and w/ such receptor density.
But its also a very simple design and only took a few minutes.
The artist did not like it bc its also one of those places the skin moves around a lot.

I'm in the bathroom multitasking... but you get the idea. ;)

20240529_061052.jpg
20240529_061044.jpg

I was told not to bother getting the underside tattoed because of the wear there. But in the first picture you can see how its already worn the sides off some.

My daughter's "friend that is a boy" asked me a couple weeks ago if I draw it on every morning.

Also, I'm starting to get old man hands. Apparently my soft, cushy office job isn't being gentle on my body like it should.

Someone get the lotion!

I got mine for our 15th anniversary years ago and had to have it redone within a year. It faded and looked terrible. After having it redone its been great.

Back