Ever been banned from anywhere?

Salisbury Applebee’s...got zip tied by a rent a cop and everything. Wait a couple years, there will be enough turnover no one will remember. Got a 1 year ban from the local Walmart too for doing Jackass ‘stunts’ in the store. Walmart actually hangs pictures of you for identification. I was still in high school for both incidents.

Last edited:
I find the va bartenders seem to be a pain.
There have been a few exceptions over my last 20 years of drinking, but I’m still attempting to this day to get a old fashioned made (right)... smdh I’ve taught so many bartenders that cocktail it isn’t funny! 99.3% of time I’ll watch them make it and order a double shot of beam afterward bc I know it’s gonna suck then ask for my tab!

South Carolina...

Cruising the strip at Myrtle nearly 20 years ago now, got rear-ended in my 99 Mustang GT. Other people were cool, bicycle cop not so much. One of the guys in the group drew back to swing at the cop, he told us the best thing we could do would be leave SC and never come back.

I don't think he was serious though, as I've been in the state since and no one arrested me [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Junkyard in Brockton, taxachusetts, about 2004. I was 18. Got a aw4 xj transmission, full of water, burnt wiring harness, cut kickdown cable. Wanted money back cause they didn't have another, walked in, set on his counter, even though he was with someone else. He wasn't happy that I plopped their nasty trans on his clean counter. Amused me to watch them scrub the counter with towels after I graciously dropped it in the floor. Sales guy wanted me to wait for a bunch of other people to get served.. ah no.

(Raised voice but not yelling, but loud enough for everyone in the line to hear) "Hey what you buying? A transmission? Oh look at this one, ...... Details...., I wouldn't get one here." And next guy, I started getting attention real fast from potential customers in line.. and then the manager.. he came over to me
(Nervous/anxious) "sir, can I help you with something?"
" Yeah.. this trans (explain all above)."
"I'll be right back." (Continue talking truth to people in line)
"Here's a check and don't come back"

Half the people in line left before/with me and went to the other yard next door.

Oh and they had a sign up, all sales final, no refunds.

Last edited:
Place in Wilmington that sold hmmwv parts in 2015/2016. I was basically the first one in there buying stuff when they started scrapping HMMWV's and selling parts, spent almost six figures there. Almost every employee there would straight lie to your face, I put up with it for quite awhile then I called the head cheese out when he said certain parts weren't for sale, even after I saw those same parts on a truck bound for a dealer up north. I eventually got banned after I called him out on more lies, by the time I got banned it didn't matter anyways because everyone already knew about the place so it wasn't hardly worth making the drive anymore.

College of Charleston campus, St Patrick's day parade in Columbia '06, Aquarium parking garage downtown Charleston, AutoZone on Garners ferry Columbia, and the Walmart in Irmo South Carolina.

No bars amazingly.

Last edited:
College of Charleston campus, St Patrick's day parade in Columbia '06, Aquarium parking garage downtown Charleston, AutoZone on Garners ferry Columbia, and the Walmart in Irmo South Carolina.

No bars amazingly.
Need stories. Especially auto zone and Walmart.

Need stories. Especially auto zone and Walmart.
Big group of diesel drivers dropping chains at the Walmart. I wasn't involved directly but I stepped up for the group. Then there was some indecent proposals made to a girl in the Sonic drive thru in the same parking lot that really didn't help.
The Auto zone situation... Big dumb black manager laughed in my face when I told him to shut up and stop trying to sell me bullshitty injector cleaner so I invited him to dance (sparing violent details).

Treasury Drug, in the Cary mall back in the early 90s.
Got caught stealing a bunch of Now & Later candies.
Don't think that store or kind of candy even exist anymore.

There was a time in my teenage years where my buddies and I would steel about anything not nailed down. Looking back I feel bad b/c I hate little shits like that now.

I’m pretty sure we about got the band hammer from the rental in Harlan after crashing the wedding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way. They loved us.

Rivals.com mainboard -posting nudes and bumping old threads
Tiger Illurstated.com message boards-trolling, calling the site owner a bitch and a pussy
Pirate4x4.com- trolling
Powerstroke.org-trolling
Powerstrokenation.com-trolling
Some dog forum-trolling

Can’t go within 5 miles of a school zone

Last edited:
Back