Ever wake up with a song in your head?

It came on a few days ago while I was at work and I was jamming the hell out. Hadn't heard it in forever! Now it's stuck in my head.

Woke up with some 'Move your Body' in my head this morning.

Yes and a very creepy one at that! This morning I woke up with a song in my head that I have never heard of before and a bad taste of cigarettes in my mouth. I guess I was at a party with our ghost Carl...

the gentleman singing this song was one of our Sgts. when I was but a mere young private stumbling and trying to keep my place in the ranks. Jim was a good man and never heard him raise his voice towards a boy unless he was shouting orders over musket fire. Life got the better of him and he decided to take his life.Such a waste.
this clip is Jim playing guitar with members of our fife and drum at Gettysburg in 2005.

Yes and a very creepy one at that! This morning I woke up with a song in my head that I have never heard of before and a bad taste of cigarettes in my mouth. I guess I was at a party with our ghost Carl...

Glad he found his way "home"! Took me a couple of years to get over his ride in @Tater 's trailer! :D

Back