excitement in Burke

What did the guy do to warrant that officer endangering all those peoples lives? At what point do the police call off a chase because it's too dangerous?

Yes he was caught. From the news story the Sheriff himself was doing the chase. He was on the way to another call when this guy was observed at a high rate of speed. When he saw the blue lights he took off, beginning the chase. Last I heard he was driving a big truck! So to keep up with that crotch rocket was a feat in it's self. Have to agree, many places passing going on, I wouldn't have. Seemed to be blind curves.
But he got his man, no one was hurt. So, I guess he did his job.

Gwynn Stephanie is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I hate THAT song.

That guy on the bike.......................Needed training wheels I think he missed every apex and had no idea how to keep the tach in the orange.

The cop must have had a camaro or a caprice, to hard to tell from just a hood shot, I dont think a crown vic could have pulled that off. What ever car he had, he DID know how to drive it.

PoPo what do you think? Of the car, not what if it was right or wrong to give chase.
Dont answer if you feel this could lead to a debate over the chase, unless you want to?

oh i definitely think that the cop was being a dumbass, regardless of vehicle capabilities, rank, driving ability, etc

that was stupid to endanger that many people

The rider had no clue how to ride a bike!!! I do not care if the cop had a Porshe, he would of never caught me on that particular road. Somebody needs to tell that guy to do a track day before he decides to run from the law!!!!

ridefast said:
oh i definitely think that the cop was being a dumbass, regardless of vehicle capabilities, rank, driving ability, etc

that was stupid to endanger that many people
Yea, he should have shot the bastard off the bike at the begining

WOW i must say there were 2 dumb things in this video...

1: Cop sure put a lot of people in danger

2: That Biker can not ride a bike.. with a road like he was on he should have lost him in 1st 2 mins....

I don't care how fast your bike/vehicle is, the radio is always faster ...... :)

JB

That's the one thing that kinda confused me. You can see in the vid that there were plenty cops up in front of it all. Looks like some kinda block would have been attemped. But then again, maybe not enough to make a block and detain traffic too. And to clarify, that was our Sheriff, not a Deputy. Not many depts have a Sheriff that can give a foot chase.

CRK said:
The cop must have had a camaro or a caprice, to hard to tell from just a hood shot, I dont think a crown vic could have pulled that off. What ever car he had, he DID know how to drive it.?

LOL... yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Listen to the radio... "we're passing such-n-such road, excess of 120".... "Passing the quicky-mart, excess of 130"

He was getting it. :beer: for the popo

saf-t scissors said:
LOL... yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Listen to the radio... "we're passing such-n-such road, excess of 120".... "Passing the quicky-mart, excess of 130"

He was getting it. :beer: for the popo

:lol: and was still eating a dounut and talking on the radio at 130 mph .... :lol:

JB

The sheriff drives a Dodge Intrepid, FWIW.

Anybody know the distance between power poles? I wanted to time it so I could convert it to speed. Sure as hell didnt look like 130 to me and yes I have been that speed many times.

Franklin said:
Anybody know the distance between power poles? I wanted to time it so I could convert it to speed. Sure as hell didnt look like 130 to me and yes I have been that speed many times.

I think he was estimating the bike's speed... and transmitting it onto tape "for the record"

Back