F*&$#N post office!!!

Rich this sucks terribly, keep your cool - I'm not trying to scare you but..... if your W-2's are still about with all of your personal info, I might try to contact the credit bearo/bank or somebody and let them know you might have and issue.... Hopefully someone honest will just return them, not some ID theif.

This may be a stupid suggestion (Oh yeah, your're a dumbass! :) but maybe a PO box might help if nothing gets better.....

Dude I'd be mad as hell too......

I got the Scot/Irish temper in my family I know how it is......

Just don't F*&% up and get arrested.....

mail

If you talk to any sain person that works at a Post Office, you will not place anything important in the mail system. Most stuff gets delivered, and on time, but it is magical that it happens. Our postal system is one of the most in-efficient systems I have ever seen.

Rich,
Dont mean to scare ya, but I would be freakin over the W-2.
Ask me how I know?
My wife was an identity theif victim, it took us 2 years and over 30K (in OUR MONEY) to get the FEDERAL CHARGES dropped against her, and nothing was ever done to the creeps that broke the law.
It can be a major PITA

Good Luck

Ive had problems at previos places ive lived, the 2 we've had in the last few years have been great. Always nice, will put mail in a blocked box if its not a regular occurace, will drop packages on the porch etc.. I try to meet her at the box and say hi/thanks if im home.

I'd meet the carrier and see whats up... Honestly it sounds like a mail sorting problem more than a carrier issue..

Larry - I know it, but my company automagically mails the W2's, it's beyond my control.

Skihi - I *AM* freaking out... big time.

Yag - the postmaster told me part of this was the carrier's fault... But who knows.

What sucks is the old carrier was a helluva nice guy, I talked to him on multiple occasions, gave him a Xmas card, etc., and was very good at what he did...

Just put in a fraud alert with experian... They automatically notify Equifax & transunion, and ive you a copy of your credit report, which was interesting.. closed a charge card I forgot I had, and got a address that's not valid pulled...

Good stuff..

There is also an option to add a phone number.. if someone applies for credit, I will get an immediate phone call... so I put my cell phone #.. Let's hope some dumbass tries to get a Bestbuy card...

My roomate just had his credit card info stolen and $2500 worth of charges rung up on it. Now I'm wondering if perhaps his credit card bill was delivered to the wrong address......
By the way, I've lived two different places in Holly Springs and both places mis-delivered the mail all the time.
I fault the sorter and the carrier both, neither one is looking at what they are doing. I'll call that number, thanks Rich

Troy - it's Ms. Nunya... Why do you ask? :flipoff2:

Diane - good deal.. thanks.

From now on, if I so much as get a post card addressed to my next door neighbor, I'm filing...

yo rich, not to downplay the importance of your situation, but at work, we almost had THREE insurance policies CANCELLED because the USPS "lost" the bills. only cuz i realized they were due and sent them in without an invoice were we spared. their answer is always to pass the buck, im fed up also. how happy would our directors be to have lost disability, workmans comp, and commercial liability all in the same month...

I wasn't home, Nicole was, and the carrier pulled up and apologized profusely to Nicole.. saying her boss yelled at her twice, and she'll try to do better, yadda yadda.. Apparently in Holly Springs, the carriers do the sorting before they go on the route, so this really does fall on her.

My W-2 and at least 1 b-day card are still unaccounted for though..

Again - if you don't file a complaint in writing, nothing will ever change. That goes for just about any large company.

Thin-skinned, incompetant, ignorant-assed people around here have NO problem letting my boss know when I made them feel dumb (Hey! it's more than a feeling, dumbass.. You cannot load AOL on your company laptop and then be surprised when I yank it off without asking) I'm just carrying that on...

If it's any consolation (but it won't be), Durham's isn't any better. I lost count long ago of how many things are delvered to MY WORK, addressed to people who live on the other side of town or at best, somewhere further down Miami Blvd... some of which houses don't exist any more because they were burnt down by the Fire Department so they could build an office complex where they used to be. :mad:

If it's any consolation (but it won't be), Durham's isn't any better. I lost count long ago of how many things are delvered to MY WORK, addressed to people who live on the other side of town or at best, somewhere further down Miami Blvd... some of which houses don't exist any more because they were burnt down by the Fire Department so they could build an office complex where they used to be. :mad:

Meanwhile, several of our clients call wanting to know why they haven't received stuff I know for sure was sent, because I'm the one who sends it.

Back