FB MP finds of the day.

Is that William Dyson's rig?
1788915031229.png
 
 
I remember seeing one of these on tracks at a Monster Truck Big Foot type event before it was what it is now.

Edit: non of that knowledge or the build helps that my first official pick a chick up date was driving a completely loaded Aerostar with every bell and whistle. I don't know if it was the night club and her bolting as soon as we walked in to see her crowd or the van. I am going to go with I was a free ride to the famous "Yesterday's" in Hickory. I didn't belong in the parking lot let alone the dance floor. No second date, 😂
 
That+tractor+is+super+cool

Did+you+see+those+knuckles!
Unfortunately that is Facebook making things "better". In the past couple of months, whenever I post an ad to marketplace from my phone it does that. Then I have to go on desktop and clean it up. It's a well documented issue that they don't care to fix because they want to force you to use the app so they can track and sell you.
 
Back
Top