FB MP finds of the day.

1981 Renault Tp3

upload_2020-8-22_12-59-5.jpeg

About $3600 overpriced IMHO

Snagging a 72 front clip and rear axle from Hamby motors, and a tree fitty from a monte carlo doesn't mean you can get $10k. Even with the Marlboro chic posing.

BTW been there..done that
I had a 64 when I was in HS,always prefered the 64-66 over the 60-63.I saw a super clean OBS CC F350 dually bring 37K this past week and it took less than a day,so I guess anything is possible,.

I saw a super clean OBS CC F350 dually bring 37K this past week and it took less than a day,so I guess anything is possible,.
OBS ford is super hot right now.

64-66 was on fire in the early 2000's and you could ask stupid prices for even junk back then, but it seemed the interest fell off pretty drastically after the market crash in 08-09

Ironically i think 67-69 ford and Chevy short bed styleside will likely always be hot.

Yeah they are for some reason and these guys are buying em as an investment counting on them to double in price the next 5 years or so.Dont know about that,time will tell I guess.

64-66 was on fire in the early 2000's and you could ask stupid prices for even junk back then, but it seemed the interest fell off pretty drastically after the market crash in 08-09

Ironically i think 67-69 ford and Chevy short bed styleside will likely always be hot.

Had to google that.. OBS Ford is new to me. I personally like the Bullnose look myself but liked the FI systems in the OBS. I saw an 88 roll back on FB and thought that would be cool with a 460 from a newer truck....

Had to google that.. OBS Ford is new to me. I personally like the Bullnose look myself but liked the FI systems in the OBS. I saw an 88 roll back on FB and thought that would be cool with a 460 from a newer truck....
But its only the OBS powerstrokes thats bringing big money.The gas versions arent.

What is the going rate on a 67 Chevy SWB fleetside? In my quest to thin the fleet and liquidate assets, I got a project that I might be putting up for sale......I haven't been following market price, since I already had one!

I've been out of it for too long to know what CAN be had...but check 67-72chevytrucks.com

USE to be a very active forum

I know that forum well....probably the first forum I was very active in......probably a bunch of pics. of my pumpkin orange with green interior 1970 K20 floating around on that forum.

I know that forum well....probably the first forum I was very active in

Same. I actually became VERY good friends with the guy that owns 73-87chevytrucks.com (CaptKaos) thru that forum

I know that forum well....probably the first forum I was very active in......probably a bunch of pics. of my pumpkin orange with green interior 1970 K20 floating around on that forum.

doc70sub over there...learned a lot about my '70 C-10 Sub on that site.

Back