FB MP finds of the day.

Wonder how much trouble that drive motor would be?
Probably not terrible, but how much will you have in it once you replace the drive motor and $500 worth of other stuff? Older oddball machines can be had for around $10k if you're swift.

Wonder how much trouble that drive motor would be?
and will you have all the parts needed to reassemble ? is the old drive motor included? you may need for a core (probably not but id rather have it than not )

Last edited:
I'd harass him too if I was a cop because I would figure he was on something driving junk like that....

since the police won’t leave me alone
About damn time they started harassing these twatwaffles

There's at least 2 dozen of these morons in silverAYdos like this running straight pipes and gunning it at stoplights with headlights pointing at the moon like there's no tomorrow, and nothing seems to happen to them

About damn time they started harassing these twatwaffles

There's at least 2 dozen of these morons in silverAYdos like this running straight pipes and gunning it at stoplights with headlights pointing at the moon like there's no tomorrow, and nothing seems to happen to them
What law are they breaking? I mean I'm all for detardification, but I'm also all about some civil liberties.

What law are they breaking? I mean I'm all for detardification, but I'm also all about some civil liberties.
Libertarian myself...however, If 3 or more people agree you're an idiot, you at least deserve a steel toe shot to the nads.

That yota is tame compared to whats running around here. These sliverAYdos are so high in the front, that from my drivers POV I can not see any of the windshield. I can only see the top of the cap cresting slightly over the front edge of the hood. That HAS to impede the drivers view. Improper equipment at the minimum. @tknopp any wise words?

Also...cannot run without a muffler/cat in our county. That's a big no no law breaker right there

I would guess headlight laws for one thing. None of the ones I see seem to have the headlight re-aimed.

Improper equipment at the minimum. @tknopp any wise words?
§ 20-135.4. Certain automobile safety standards. (a) Definitions. – For the purposes of this section, the term "private passenger automobile" shall mean a four-wheeled motor vehicle designed principally for carrying passengers, for use on public roads and highways, except a multipurpose passenger vehicle which is constructed either on a truck chassis or with special features for occasional off-road operation. (b), (c) Repealed by Session Laws 1975, c. 856. (d) The manufacturer's specified height of any passenger motor vehicle shall not be elevated or lowered, either in front or back, more than six inches by modification, alteration, or change of the physical structure of said vehicle without prior written approval of the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles. On or after January 1, 1975, no self-propelled passenger vehicle that has been so altered, modified or changed shall be operated upon any highway or public vehicular area without the

§ 20-135.4. Certain automobile safety standards. (a) Definitions. – For the purposes of this section, the term "private passenger automobile" shall mean a four-wheeled motor vehicle designed principally for carrying passengers, for use on public roads and highways, except a multipurpose passenger vehicle which is constructed either on a truck chassis or with special features for occasional off-road operation. (b), (c) Repealed by Session Laws 1975, c. 856. (d) The manufacturer's specified height of any passenger motor vehicle shall not be elevated or lowered, either in front or back, more than six inches by modification, alteration, or change of the physical structure of said vehicle without prior written approval of the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles. On or after January 1, 1975, no self-propelled passenger vehicle that has been so altered, modified or changed shall be operated upon any highway or public vehicular area without the

There is also a headlight height requirement, iirc. Exhaust/emissions modifications are likely illegal. Tires on many of them are likely not "approved". Window tint is likely illegal on many also.

If you watch many of these fools drive, C&R tickets could likely be given like pez.

Back