FB MP finds of the day.

Anybody needs a few cinderblocks??

Duane

I feel like this has to be designed by someone who has never driven a zero turn on uneven terrain AND has never driven a tracked vehicle. That is going to destroy whatever you are trying to maintain.

I feel like this has to be designed by someone who has never driven a zero turn on uneven terrain AND has never driven a tracked vehicle. That is going to destroy whatever you are trying to maintain.

If you're dragging tires you're doing it wrong, but id imagine that would be exclusively for shitty hills.

If you're dragging tires you're doing it wrong, but id imagine that would be exclusively for shitty hills.
I would have bet $5 you would be the first to reply to this :flipoff2:

Mostly I agree, but there are certain spots where a dip in the front causes a rear tire to get light while using said rear to control the inside tire speed on a turn and slide a little, especially when going downhill, and I would bet a track would not do less damage than a tire in that situation. Also, try doing a zero radius turn with tracks and not tearing turf. For shitty hills I'd go with a Ventrac or Steiner.

I would have bet $5 you would be the first to reply to this :flipoff2:

Mostly I agree, but there are certain spots where a dip in the front causes a rear tire to get light while using said rear to control the inside tire speed on a turn and slide a little, especially when going downhill, and I would bet a track would not do less damage than a tire in that situation. Also, try doing a zero radius turn with tracks and not tearing turf. For shitty hills I'd go with a Ventrac or Steiner.
I'd assume this is for the guy that wants to use a ZTR on an overgrown area that should be bush hogged or is swampy or something and he doesn't really give a shit about tearing up the topsoil
Or really its just about the "I'm a badass" factor just like angry jeep eyes and LED bars

I'd assume this is for the guy that wants to use a ZTR on an overgrown area that should be bush hogged or is swampy or something and he doesn't really give a shit about tearing up the topsoil
I actually did a bit of reading today, and the people who have them and like them seem to be using them as a lightweight bushhog substitute for some areas. But they also said you have to be careful because the front will get buried.

But let's face it...
really its just about the "I'm a badass" factor just like angry jeep eyes and LED bars
QFT

I dont know who needs this, but I'm sure they are on this board...
Screenshot_20211019-192121_Chrome.jpg

wow if somebody got that for $1100 thats a steal these days
If it’s as solid as it looks $1500 is a steal for a tin top these days! Shoot. A “handful” of years ago when I was stationed in Hawaii a decent tin top was a $5k price tag all day long. Regionally speaking it could fetch a pretty penny.

4wd Mitsubishi Fuzo

1635249657923.png

Last edited:
Anyone want a roll back? 5.9 Cummins baby:

Back