FB MP finds of the day.

super bus.PNG

May or may not be a good deal, depending on if you're looking for a standard wench or the one with the "t" in it. "I" don't really know that market.
1629404787894.png

May or may not be a good deal, depending on if you're looking for a standard wench or the one with the "t" in it. "I" don't really know that market.
View attachment 355347
I actually saw that one myself while cruising deals the other night.

So I came across this and got to wondering. 4K SqFt is big. I'm guessing this is only a picture of part of it? Thoughts?

So I came across this and got to wondering. 4K SqFt is big. I'm guessing this is only a picture of part of it? Thoughts?

Definitely not even close to everything. My fear would be what is missing, especially since it has been sitting out for a while.

Translation:

"I have this pile of random steel parts. You may or may not be able to make a building out of it. Its not worth my time, and its only worth yours if it has no value."

HOT Deal!

When I saw the comment, I thought "something was burned". Clicked on ad. Was not disappointed. 👍

1967 long bed for ford truck wet 4x4frame
$3,000
Listed 15 weeks ago in Fountain Inn, SC

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Fair
10 ft 6 lnche bed not rust cab not rust the truck is 67 fotd f100 No motor trasmision is 4x4 yes got title $3000 or trade for corbet camaro mustang transam

1631899730518.png

Back