FB MP finds of the day.

1967 long bed for ford truck wet 4x4frame
$3,000
Listed 15 weeks ago in Fountain Inn, SC

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Fair
10 ft 6 lnche bed not rust cab not rust the truck is 67 fotd f100 No motor trasmision is 4x4 yes got title $3000 or trade for corbet camaro mustang transam

View attachment 357471
Makes me wish I had a corbet to trade

Holy front bumper Batman!

1632168449283.png

I’ve honestly never seen one of these. Pretty cool, but I’d imagine parts are impossible to find.

They were/are fairly popular outside the US, and they used a lot of parts out of the standard parts bin.. so you should be able to get the normal maintenance items pretty easily, as long as you can cross reference them to a another datsun from that period. The hardest part is gonna be those floor boards and body panels like that...

They were/are fairly popular outside the US, and they used a lot of parts out of the standard parts bin.. so you should be able to get the normal maintenance items pretty easily, as long as you can cross reference them to a another datsun from that period. The hardest part is gonna be those floor boards and body panels like that...
I figured you’d have to fab your floors and body panels for sure.

I can't decide if I'm impressed or disgusted...

impressed with the commitment, disgusted by the outcome?

Saw this and started dreaming.... 7.3 Godzilla swap and flat bed and have fun!

244636445_4850164891681273_2103177927084834669_n.jpg
That fender trim actually looks really good!

Seeing @NCJeeplover full body ram on the trail made me really want a short cab truck on tons or truggy with windows and ac
Yea this got me to thinking. A 06 up SD with a bad 5.4 or V10 might be a good start to a unique and bad ass trail rig. I've been obsessed with a new 7.3 powered trial rig. Never even thought about something like that.

Yea this got me to thinking. A 06 up SD with a bad 5.4 or V10 might be a good start to a unique and bad ass trail rig. I've been obsessed with a new 7.3 powered trial rig. Never even thought about something like that.

Wasnt a SD Peterson's ride for a few years on Ultimate Adventure? Wasnt sure how it did, but I recall it being a pig, but not getting too much body damage. Of course, DPP has ran a short bed 4th gen cummins truck for the last few years also.

1967 long bed for ford truck wet 4x4frame
$3,000
Listed 15 weeks ago in Fountain Inn, SC

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Fair
10 ft 6 lnche bed not rust cab not rust the truck is 67 fotd f100 No motor trasmision is 4x4 yes got title $3000 or trade for corbet camaro mustang transam

View attachment 357471

Listed 15! Weeks ago. fB marketplace sucks sooooo bad.

Back