FB MP finds of the day.

The local fb groups are all in a up roar over this one that was posted this morning.@ the Ford place about a mile from y house.
View attachment 367274
And the guy who traded it in probably thought getting $12k for trade in was pretty good on a 23 year old truck.

Might not be too bad for a smaller trailer if anyone is looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-082656_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-082656_Facebook.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 111
If I was younger with no dependents...

I was straight up prepared to call you a pussy regardless of what this was an ad for... Then I opened it and had to reverse my ego and say "nope" right along with ya

(I was a teenager in the 80s... And saw my fair share of bones OUT of skin because of those)

If I was younger with no dependents...

I'd take a rip on it. I'm curious how it got "street legal?"

I mean wth..

Dude has sold and does have some other pretty neat stuff. Did you see the crazy Caddy coffin hauler?

Those guys pull some pretty pristine looking rigs out of their butt on the regular. They had a 5.9l mega cab with a G56 and 50k miles on it listed for $50k not too long ago and it sold in a few hours.

Hate the people throwing down stupid money....not the seller. They have obviously hit on a market that works for them. Where it stops is officially beyond me. Inflation, market shortages, and new car prices are making some of these numbers make sense.....I guess.

Those guys pull some pretty pristine looking rigs out of their butt on the regular. They had a 5.9l mega cab with a G56 and 50k miles on it listed for $50k not too long ago and it sold in a few hours.

Hate the people throwing down stupid money....not the seller. They have obviously hit on a market that works for them. Where it stops is officially beyond me. Inflation, market shortages, and new car prices are making some of these numbers make sense.....I guess.

I may know of an early 2000's dually Duramax in the low 30K mileage range....wonder what the top dollar is on that these days?

I may know of an early 2000's dually Duramax in the low 30K mileage range....wonder what the top dollar is on that these days?
I have a 2005 duramax dually 4x4 with 140000 miles and i have turned down $30,000.00 several times in the last several months. I paid $52,000.00 for it new.

Not marketplace.....Some car lots page.

Saw that the other day and meant to post it but when I went back to it I couldn't find it.Way better options for 50K.When I see things like this and see what stuff is bringing on Ebay I really have to wonder how bad the economy really is,but I've always said folks have money for stuff they really want.They'll do w/o stuff they need to have stuff they want,

The word seems to be out on lb7 injector issues....models with lb7 seem to fall victim to the same price reduction a Ford 6.0l does.

Not saying a clean 30k mile rig won't pull some $$$ in today's market, BUT compare to what others are asking for lb7's when you price it, not what LLY's or LBZ in the same body style get. Not to mention, the bump from 5 to 6 speeds in the Allison.

2000 Cherokee for $27,000.
Man, that's a great deal other than the price!

Back