FB MP finds of the day.

Working with researchers on a daily basis, you'd be surprised at things said & written.
Just busting Dave's balls :cool: He's smarter than I'll ever be, but I'll always be harder to kidnap than he is

I don't know why, but this train wreck keeps singing a sirens song to me. Dudes gonna fukk around and keep dropping the price until I have no choice but to buy this obviously poor decision.

I think the look of disgust this thing would put on my wife's face if I drug it into the yard is half of the appeal. The long tube headers are the other half

I don't know why, but this train wreck keeps singing a sirens song to me. Dudes gonna fukk around and keep dropping the price until I have no choice but to buy this obviously poor decision.

I think the look of disgust this thing would put on my wife's face if I drug it into the yard is half of the appeal. The long tube headers are the other half

Seriously. Why have you not drug it into your yard yet? The weeds would grow up around it within seconds, and all would be right in Kenly.

Doooooo iiiiiiiiitttttt! I double dog dare you…..

I didn’t think it would have the power to turn the tires over.
Busa swap it and pass all the chubby gals in JL's at URE with a dash fulla ducks

I don't know why I need this, but I think I need this:
1648735856790.png

And one of you guys with a big flat yard needs this!
1648735954321.png

8ft per pass at 12mph!

I didn’t think it would have the power to turn the tires over.
And yet people do this w/ Sammies all the time

I saw one locally, the other day, for sale. It was alot cheaper too.
I didn't even know they existed until today. Would be cool to have if your yard was actually flat enough to take advantage of the width. Even a 60" misses and scalps in parts of my yard.

And one of you guys with a big flat yard needs this!
View attachment 369930

8ft per pass at 12mph!
Pshhh only 8ft... How about this..

I think we've laughed at this one here before. It's still as funny now as it was then lol.

Duane

Back