FB MP finds of the day.

And this has @UTfball68 all over it.
1669842475236.png

And this has @UTfball68 all over it.
View attachment 386432

Believe it or not...from the peak over the last 3 years, that's come down in price. Not long ago, that was 15k truck. I always wanted to toss a bronco back half on one...but I don't have the stomach to cut up a $40k truck.

Watching Ben's tall, fat ass try to first climb up, and then squeeze into that thing would be worth the price of admission.

Climbing up isn't the bad part...fitting is. But it certainly can't be any worse than me having to kinda dolphin launch myself into @Hoodw!nk 's buggy and then wedge myself into the seat. One of the best rides I've been on...but there was no way I was getting flung out of that rig even if it came apart around me. To be fair, normal sized people fit just fine.

Climbing up isn't the bad part...fitting is. But it certainly can't be any worse than me having to kinda dolphin launch myself into @Hoodw!nk 's buggy and then wedge myself into the seat. One of the best rides I've been on...but there was no way I was getting flung out of that rig even if it came apart around me. To be fair, normal sized people fit just fine.
You need to come on more trips...and we can invite Shawn. It'll be great.

Having been all in that buggy. I would pay to see this entrance and exit.

And to think I've been doing it wrong all these years...
1670271111416.png

Last edited:
"harvested" that word is soo over used these days.We went to the apple festival and some dude had something made out of tobacco sticks for sale.He said they were made out of "harvested" tobacco sticks.You mean you picked up out of a barn stall??? Literally every other barn in E TN has at least a couple of 1000 sticks in em.I "harvested" these from a barn about four years ago.
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

"harvested" that word is soo over used these days.We went to the apple festival and some dude had something made out of tobacco sticks for sale.He said they were made out of "harvested" tobacco sticks.You mean you picked up out of a barn stall??? Literally every other barn in E TN has at least a couple of 1000 sticks in em.I "harvested" these from a barn about four years ago.
View attachment 386758View attachment 386759View attachment 386760
just like I harvest a beer out of the fridge just now.

fancy mater stakes is what I see

One of the most used tools growing up. Fence post, bracing, cribbing, cow motivator, brother motivator, the list goes on!

One of the most used tools growing up. Fence post, bracing, cribbing, cow motivator, brother motivator, the list goes on!
sword

fancy mater stakes is what I see
The next county over has several large commercial tomato farms in it.They will not use a tobacco stick to stake their tomatoes.They say the sticks have bacteria in them that hampers the growth of tomatoes.I know a guy who raises a big garden every year,they can like 30 quarts of tomatoes or something,and he says he thinks there's something to it.He tried it and he said the plants that were staked w new stakes seems to produce more than the ones staked w tobacco sticks.With all things being equal,the only difference was the stick,they produced about half as much more than the others.Take that for what its worth.

I might or might not have been on the receiving end of one a time or two.

@rockcity
1670361008961.png

:laughing:

I worked a summer at the fletcher research facility while going to ncsu. We were working with tomatoes. Had a lot going on . Different research and such. But we were not allowed to chew, dip, or smoke in the fields. It could contaminate the plants and affect our results.
The next county over has several large commercial tomato farms in it.They will not use a tobacco stick to stake their tomatoes.They say the sticks have bacteria in them that hampers the growth of tomatoes.I know a guy who raises a big garden every year,they can like 30 quarts of tomatoes or something,and he says he thinks there's something to it.He tried it and he said the plants that were staked w new stakes seems to produce more than the ones staked w tobacco sticks.With all things being equal,the only difference was the stick,they produced about half as much more than the others.Take that for what its worth.

Dude swore to me there was something to it.I dont know but we used the sticks for everything.

Back