FB MP finds of the day.

lucy.jpg

In case anyone wants to trade their SXS for a $5000 4wheeler that the owner thinks is worth $10k...
1693592769309.png

1693592826189.png

1693592864913.png

Selling it already?
That was the plan all along. It's completely useless as a utility vehicle, and I'm gonna wrap myself around a tree in the woods at 40mph if I keep it.

I had to look at that price 3 times to make sure my eyes weren't crossed....

Yeah, value wise, there's an extra zero in there. But apparently they are $275k+ when new.

Is it armored of just ugly?

Is it armored of just ugly?
They sell a regular version that is just ugly, and a "lightly armored" version that is ugly, heavy, and $100k+ more expensive. They didn't say anything about it being armored in the ad, which would be dumb, since that is the only selling point of the entire vehicle.

They sell a regular version that is just ugly, and a "lightly armored" version that is ugly, heavy, and $100k+ more expensive. They didn't say anything about it being armored in the ad, which would be dumb, since that is the only selling point of the entire vehicle.
and the only reason I could possibly imagine the price would be so unbelievable

Looks like something Fabfours would model their ugly shit after

Its the 03 and up axles that are desirable? Kind of wonder what motor was in front of that transmission....

1694015718560.jpeg

Its the 03 and up axles that are desirable? Kind of wonder what motor was in front of that transmission....

View attachment 403330
Nothing says "I know what I got" like not bothering to yank the tree-like weed before taking your pics.

View attachment 403330
That is a 05+ frame/axle setup going off of radius arms and the front hubs. Those are desirable for sure and will all be front 60/rear sterling setups. Looks like a manual tcase also. just guessing, but probably a 5R110 transmission?

@ghost I’d say it was a gasser based on the exhaust pipe only having 1 “can” on it. And I see an O2 sensor also.
Did not see that.
That is a 05+ frame/axle setup going off of radius arms and the front hubs. Those are desirable for sure and will all be front 60/rear sterling setups. Looks like a manual tcase also. just guessing, but probably a 5R110 transmission?
Didn't notice the radius arms either. If you guys are right this would be a decent donor for a Godzilla drive train. Thoughts on what it's worth? I would assume everything is a core and needs a rebuild.

View attachment 403330
Looks like 05+ given the front coils, radius arms, and hubs. But the ad says "Frame and tranny" so who knows if that includes the axles or not. Seems odd to include so many pics of the axles and wheels if they are not including, but it's facebook farketplace so logic is out the window.

Back