FB MP finds of the day.

Forgive me if it’s been posted already but here is some terrifying front block and z bar drag link action

Add says broken rear drive shaft today.......more maybe axle wrapped the crap out of it til she blew apart? For half it would be neat as crap to de-goober it and make a driver.

Screenshot (22).png

@RatLabGuy I've found your calling
1689275648629.png

@RatLabGuy I've found your calling
View attachment 400441
wow dude even looks like me.
By the way you can buy "virgin hair" on amazon for waaaay less $$$. A smart scam is to just resell that in the mail.

Fun fact - I've done the charity donation, but have cut and donated more hair "to science" than that. More details over beer.

Last edited:
Fun fact - I've done the charity donation, but have cut and donated more hair "to science" than that. More details over beer.
Thank you, but I do not want more details 😬

Funny you replied first, I'm assuming some of the donations may have included open flame.
It isn't a donation if it's taken involuntarily. That would be more of a tax :laughing: .

This was more of "This project needs something oddly specific, I happen to be getting rid of that same something..."

Financially speaking not a good time to spend 10K on something that will only get driven in the summer but less the automatic trans thats exactly what Tonya has been looking for.

If It had been a manual I would've went to check it out.

@CLRracer
1689605234936.png

Had one of those in the late 90s. Same year and color. That bastard would go anywhere.

Stumbled across this today.

Woodland Mills Hm 122 sawmill​

$3,500

1690639775327.png

Seems like it's high to me. Woodland shows them for about $2800. Of course they don't have them available right now.

Back