FB MP finds of the day.

Stumbled across this today.

Woodland Mills Hm 122 sawmill​

$3,500

View attachment 401321

Seems like it's high to me. Woodland shows them for about $2800. Of course they don't have them available right now.
On one hand, that probably is high. On the other hand, it's amazing how cheap you can buy a starter sawmill these days. Only starter options a decade ago were $5000+ in 20teens dollars.

Seems like there are a few things other than the main rail missing...

1691516641023.png

Screenshot (24).png

hey thats only 2 hrs north of here.
Think it will fit in an EB?

Oh, wait, the brand purists would shit themselves.
A good friend of mine who loves a good argument
Screenshot_20230806-081848.png

I'm going out there Thursday to grab it....don't get any ideas!
If there was a pump I could rig into a PTO on a tractor I would have gotten it myself. I did see this one though.

1692133993949.jpeg

What in the actual fuc*.

I’ll see your find and raise you with whatever this thang is.

I’ll never understand how those ugly ass grills somehow found a market. Can’t believe people like that look. To each his own I guess.

I’ll never understand how those ugly ass grills somehow found a market. Can’t believe people like that look. To each his own I guess.
wait....you've seen what people do to themselves to stand out and become more "attractive" right? Or fit in. Right or wrong most of it is: LOOK AT ME.

Seen one about as bad except it had a tandem axle in Florida last week

Aren't there laws about restricting visibility of exterior lighting? Seems like this would be an easy problem to solve.

Back